Can only be described as blatant cheating

the cry was no

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Andrew Dallas that gave us 4 penalties in one game last season, that one?

Yip the same one that didn’t send off Scott Allan for a shocking tackle he was 5 yards from and ignored a blatant hand ball in the same game when he had a perfect view like today

he also missed a fifth penalty v st Mirren but if you think he had an excuse for not giving that today crack on. 

He saw it and decided to ignore it which is cheating 

2 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Yip the same one that didn’t send off Scott Allan for a shocking tackle he was 5 yards from and ignored a blatant hand ball in the same game when he had a perfect view like today

he also missed a fifth penalty v st Mirren but if you think he had an excuse for not giving that today crack on. 

He saw it and decided to ignore it which is cheating 

We won 4-0 :lol:

Have a day off mate 

Would prefer if it was cheating as they would end up sacked but the sad thing is it's just the level of referees up here

Don't have the balls to give penalties most of the time because they usually make an arse of the ones they do give 

The assistants are the exact same, give offsides which are clearly on and then bottle the big decisions

Today however the officials didnt change the outcome, our performance 2nd half blew them away with/without any help from them

Its blatant shite refereeing and it’s from the top down.

Down south, you’ve got training and performance centres for officials. They’re tested on their fitness and real life reaction time to incidents on the park, decision making etc.

Until we see something of the same ilk, and the introduction of the new technologies coming into the game as part of Scottish Football, these types of incidents will continue.

21 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Allowing Defoes offside goal was cheating as well tbh.

That would be a mistake obviously 

No St Johnstone player claimed offside, the commentators didn’t think it was offside until they saw it from a different angle in slow motion 

mistake

1 minute ago, the cry was no said:

That would be a mistake obviously 

No St Johnstone player claimed offside, the commentators didn’t think it was offside until they saw it from a different angle in slow motion 

mistake

He's a poor ref and just like the rest of the refs in the league- he's going to make poor decisions throughout the season because they're not full time and not properly trained.

Nothing to do with "blatant cheating" tbh.

Fuck knows what he was thinking not giving that.

If anything, I think it's because we're 2-0 up and on the offensive. Referees don't seem to like giving handball penalties. 

Plus he might have thought it was on the line. 

But I am literally scrapping the barrel for any excuse but it was awful refereeing. 

I was actually thinking to myself that he was having a good game up until that point, and thought it was a blatant penalty, but the replay showed that the defenders hand was outside the box, so in hindsight had he given the penalty he would have compounded the mistake although it was a blatant hand to ball and should have been a free kick, but in saying that TBH I can't think of much if anything else that he got wrong today.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

I was actually thinking to myself that he was having a good game up until that point, and thought it was a blatant penalty, but the replay showed that the defenders hand was outside the box, so in hindsight had he given the penalty he would have compounded the mistake although it was a blatant hand to ball and should have been a free kick, but in saying that TBH I can't think of much if anything else that he got wrong today.

The replay showed no such thing.  What utter nonsense that post is. 

F3C7310E-CB1E-4FA4-A70B-081A444256F5.jpeg

Archived