Can only be described as blatant cheating

the cry was no

3 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Andrew Dallas really needs to be questioned as to why  he refused to give a crystal clear penalty with a perfect view from 5/6 yards away

Unacceptably poor referee imo

it is not cheating he is just a poor ref   he is only there on the back of his fathers name

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk laughing because we won would be raging if we'd been beaten given those decisions.

The handball was blatant. The offside decision was marginal. The two are nowhere near similar on terms of excusable. And folk saying aye but he played on for our 1st have a word with yourselves- at least 3 times he failed to give retrospective yellows. 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He’s not cheating he’s just the product of a diabolical system in Scotland.

We have the poorest referees I have seen in any top fight leagues.

Is it easier to give decisions for / against Rangers / scum?

Answer that honestly and you'll be admitting it's not just poor refereeing.

Stats show we get a yellow on average every 8 fouls, the scum collect one every 25 or so.  They never have anyone in front of the compliance officer for on field issues. It's no coincidence they top fair play stats and have no one suspended. Ever. It's not just shite refereeing, of which there's plenty.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I was actually thinking to myself that he was having a good game up until that point, and thought it was a blatant penalty, but the replay showed that the defenders hand was outside the box, so in hindsight had he given the penalty he would have compounded the mistake although it was a blatant hand to ball and should have been a free kick, but in saying that TBH I can't think of much if anything else that he got wrong today.

Utter pish.

1 hour ago, Stoorie said:

The replay showed no such thing.  What utter nonsense that post is. 

F3C7310E-CB1E-4FA4-A70B-081A444256F5.jpeg

How is this not even a blatant handball.? If he thought it was outside the box then maybe I'd have understood it. But no foul?  Fucking shocking. Fucking cheating given his view of it.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

When was the last time Dallas wasn’t under the limelight for being a useless cunt? 

He's often been described as a useless cunt. Rightly so.

Now back to my question, when was the last time one of the multitude of shite refs in scotland gave us numerous decisions in our favour?

Justify the non penalty award. Even if outside the box, thatd be wrong but I'd have understood it. But to be approx 5 yards from that and give nothing? That's more than being a shite ref imo.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's often been described as a useless cunt. Rightly so.

Now back to my question, when was the last time one of the multitude of shite refs in scotland gave us numerous decisions in our favour?

Justify the non penalty award. Even if outside the box, thatd be wrong but I'd have understood it. But to be approx 5 yards from that and give nothing? That's more than being a shite ref imo.

I’m not stepping on the conspiracy train.

I don’t sit in the house compiling stats from referees in every game in Scotland but I’ve seen nothing to suggest it’s anything other than ineptitude on the part of Dallas.

7 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I’m not stepping on the conspiracy train.

I don’t sit in the house compiling stats from referees in every game in Scotland but I’ve seen nothing to suggest it’s anything other than ineptitude on the part of Dallas.

Depends what you mean by conspiracy. Refs huddled in a room chanting anti Rangers songs? Nah not for me either.

But a subconciousness that allows Rangers to get blatant decisions for not given, and to get fouls / cards against when the scum dont? Yeah, I see that.

As shown previously, the scum get a yellow card every 25 plus fouls, Rangers it's one every 7 or 8. Then you see dives in old firm games not getting yellows and you soon understand why they top fair play stats. And have the fewest players suspended. Whilst never having players facing retrospective action by the CO for on field issues, the only club to do so.

Nope, no bias.

14 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Not only are they a pretty incompetent bunch at times but we must have the only referees in the world who visually stop to think what will be the consequences of their actions in the mhedia and in this wee parochial peoples rhepublic of brigadoom.

Hoose windaes are expensive to replace so I can understand their predicament. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why?

If we question decisions after defeats it comes across as sour grapes. Yet if we question decisions after wins our own support say we shouldn't?

Fuck that.

Get what you mean mate but immediately after a 4-0 away win I don't start thinking what decisions didn't go our way 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Get what you mean mate but immediately after a 4-0 away win I don't start thinking what decisions didn't go our way 

No but on a thread questioning decisions, or one decision specifically,  its valid.

The result shouldn't detetmine whether we highlight wrong decisions. Quite the opposite as too many on here would be saying its sour grapes after a defeat, even if justified.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So accept it when we win. What should we do when we get similar decisions and drop points?

I don't know has moaning about it worked in the past? We should have had a penalty but Defoe was offside for his second. It's hardly cheating just incompetence 

Archived