Can only be described as blatant cheating

the cry was no

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

I don't know has moaning about it worked in the past? We should have had a penalty but Defoe was offside for his second. It's hardly cheating just incompetence 

So a marginal offside decision negates the blatant ignoring of a handball inside the box? Ffs.

Justify the refs decision based on the takes during the game and the stills on here. What has he seen and how has he came to that conclusion?

3 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Chris Mutton said a penalty shows how blatant it was. However  overall no real complaints about the ref 

If Hugh Queefins agrees on Clyde this week then it definitely doesn't come any more obvious

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So a marginal offside decision negates the blatant ignoring of a handball inside the box? Ffs.

Justify the refs decision based on the takes during the game and the stills on here. What has he seen and how has he came to that conclusion?

The two incidents aren't really comparable tbf, but, Defoe was clearly offside.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Never said that. He was offside and it should have been a penalty. I can't justify the refs decision, because I think it's the wrong decision. 

You have a different outlook about things to me I don't see the point sitting arguing with a fellow bear after winning 4-0. 

26 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The two incidents aren't really comparable tbf, but, Defoe was clearly offside.

Yes he was. But I've always said that tight offside calls are difficult as the linesman need to look two places (where ball is kicked and where players are) at the one time. Cant really say that's anywhere near as bad a call as the penalty where the ref had sole focus from 5 yards. Though both were 100% wrong calls.

5 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Its blatant shite refereeing and it’s from the top down.

Down south, you’ve got training and performance centres for officials. They’re tested on their fitness and real life reaction time to incidents on the park, decision making etc.

Until we see something of the same ilk, and the introduction of the new technologies coming into the game as part of Scottish Football, these types of incidents will continue.

And even then those referees are criticised on a weekly basis for mistakes and missing things.

4 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Never said that. He was offside and it should have been a penalty. I can't justify the refs decision, because I think it's the wrong decision. 

You have a different outlook about things to me I don't see the point sitting arguing with a fellow bear after winning 4-0. 

When is it ok to debate these decisions?

Win?

Draw? 

Lose?

Davidson committed 4 fouls before being booked. He should’ve been off for them and that handball. 

Am sorry but that is cheating, look at him he’s literally 5 yards away. There’s no excuse either cause the rules are every handball should be given so it’s no a case of his arms were by his side etc. 

He was carved up for giving us 3 correct penalties and a soft one against St Mirren, that’ll play on his mind constantly 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Davidson committed 4 fouls before being booked. He should’ve been off for them and that handball. 

Am sorry but that is cheating, look at him he’s literally 5 yards away. There’s no excuse either cause the rules are every handball should be given so it’s no a case of his arms were by his side etc. 

He was carved up for giving us 3 correct penalties and a soft one against St Mirren, that’ll play on his mind constantly 

He didn't get booked

10 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Whenever ye like mate who am I to tell what to do? 

Do you think it's blatant cheating?

i don't, I think they are 2 wrong decisions nothing more

You appear not to want to discuss it after a win. Is that fair? If so, all I'm asking is when it is ok to discuss. Dont sit on the fence now.

I think refs find it easier to give decisions against us that they dont give against the scum in particular. I can quite fair play stats, blatant cards theyve got away with, and fouls:yellow card ratios which I'd suggest strengthen my argument.

How many times in say the last 3 seasons have we left a game clearly benefitting from this apparent incompetence?  That's over 150 games, surely must be 50 times or so, no?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You appear not to want to discuss igcafter a win. Is that fair? If so, all I'm asking is when it is ok to discuss. Dont sit on the fence now.

I think refs find it easier to give decisions against us that they dont give against the scum in particular. I can quite fair play stats, blatant cards theyve got away with, and fouls:yellow card ratios which I'd suggest strengthen my argument.

How many times in say the last 3 seasons have we left a game clearly benefitting from this apparent incompetence?  That's over 150 games, surely must be 50 times or so, no?

Do you think it's blatant cheating? 

this thread is called "can only be described as blatant cheating" I don't think it is blatant cheating,

1) how's that sitting on the fence?

2) and how is that not discussing it after a win?

you might know all the stats or whatever, and I personally think there is wider thing in Scotland of hating our club but in all honesty our refs are shit they make mistakes in other games outside the old firm.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Depends what you mean by conspiracy. Refs huddled in a room chanting anti Rangers songs? Nah not for me either.

But a subconciousness that allows Rangers to get blatant decisions for not given, and to get fouls / cards against when the scum dont? Yeah, I see that.

As shown previously, the scum get a yellow card every 25 plus fouls, Rangers it's one every 7 or 8. Then you see dives in old firm games not getting yellows and you soon understand why they top fair play stats. And have the fewest players suspended. Whilst never having players facing retrospective action by the CO for on field issues, the only club to do so.

Nope, no bias.

Was Defoe’s offside goal being allowed to stand biased or incompetence?

Im all for the  Occam’s razor approach, the simplest solution is usually the right one and in the case of Scottish officials it’s that they are useless for the most part.

The taigs are everybit as passionate in claiming that officialdom is against them.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

The taigs are everybit as passionate in claiming that officialdom is against them.

The stats would suggest otherwise as pointed out in a previous post, fouls to card ratio’s, fair play stats, compliance officer citations and bans. However,  victimhood is their ‘go to place’ and regardless of their recent and /or future success it always will be. Do I think Dallas was cheating... no, but I’m finding it difficult to reason or rhyme why he did not act on the ‘blatant’ hand ball he had an unrestricted close up view of?....

6 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Yip the same one that didn’t send off Scott Allan for a shocking tackle he was 5 yards from and ignored a blatant hand ball in the same game when he had a perfect view like today

he also missed a fifth penalty v st Mirren but if you think he had an excuse for not giving that today crack on. 

He saw it and decided to ignore it which is cheating 

Not sure it was him for the Allan incident mate

Archived