Sign in to follow this  
the cry was no

Can only be described as blatant cheating

6 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Yip the same one that didn’t send off Scott Allan for a shocking tackle he was 5 yards from and ignored a blatant hand ball in the same game when he had a perfect view like today

he also missed a fifth penalty v st Mirren but if you think he had an excuse for not giving that today crack on. 

He saw it and decided to ignore it which is cheating 

Not sure it was him for the Allan incident mate

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

Was Defoe’s offside goal being allowed to stand biased or incompetence?

Im all for the  Occam’s razor approach, the simplest solution is usually the right one and in the case of Scottish officials it’s that they are useless for the most part.

The taigs are everybit as passionate in claiming that officialdom is against them.

I've said already I reckon it's harder for a linesman to get an offside decision correct as he's looking at distance at two places at once, than a ref staring at an incident from 5 yards. Do you disagree?

Is the SNP just incompetent in running the country, theres no bias and agenda for them? Those in control always have an agenda. Impartiality is a myth. Though that's not to say they're not incompetent too.

Yes, the scum who never appear before the compliance officer, who top fair play stats, who get away with significantly more fouls per booking than any other club do indeed claim the system is against them. But denial, deceit and victimhood is in their DNA, they never, ever admit to any sort of fault of wrongdoing, it's always deflect of someone else's fault. Hardly a good argument to base views on what they think.

16 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Do you think it's blatant cheating? 

this thread is called "can only be described as blatant cheating" I don't think it is blatant cheating,

1) how's that sitting on the fence?

2) and how is that not discussing it after a win?

you might know all the stats or whatever, and I personally think there is wider thing in Scotland of hating our club but in all honesty our refs are shit they make mistakes in other games outside the old firm.

Do you think refs are shit / incompetent?

Do you think refs penalise ourselves the same as they do other Scottish teams, particularly the scum?

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Not only are they a pretty incompetent bunch at times but we must have the only referees in the world who visually stop to think what will be the consequences of their actions in the mhedia and in this wee parochial peoples rhepublic of brigadoom.

There is the whole problem in a nutshell. 

For a football organisation anywhere to allow a situation where we have Refs giving decisions because they fear the backlash if they are seen to favour us is scandalous. 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've said already I reckon it's harder for a linesman to get an offside decision correct as he's looking at distance at two places at once, than a ref staring at an incident from 5 yards. Do you disagree?

Is the SNP just incompetent in running the country, theres no bias and agenda for them? Those in control always have an agenda. Impartiality is a myth. Though that's not to say they're not incompetent too.

Yes, the scum who never appear before the compliance officer, who top fair play stats, who get away with significantly more fouls per booking than any other club do indeed claim the system is against them. But denial, deceit and victimhood is in their DNA, they never, ever admit to any sort of fault of wrongdoing, it's always deflect of someone else's fault. Hardly a good argument to base views on what they think.

Definitely Dallas’s decision should have been easier to call right than the linesman’s but mistakes are easy to make when you are working in real-time with the Mk1 eyeball.

The SNP have a Scottish nationalist agenda but I’m not sure what that has to do with referees being incompetent unless the government are actively helping to corrupt officials?  

Im just pointing out that you can be entrenched in a belief of conspiracy and still be wrong just like the bead rattlers across the way.

Ayrblue1 likes this

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do you think refs are shit / incompetent?

Do you think refs penalise ourselves the same as they do other Scottish teams, particularly the scum?

All refs or just Scottish ones? 

you know the stats so any answer I give, you will argue with. 

Rather than argue with me about where I stand, where do you stand? I'm not fussed either way, you are entitled to your opinion, I just don't get why you wanted an argument with a guy that just wanted to enjoy a 4-0 win without finding something to moan about. There will be plenty more time this season for that

The ball was going no where and clearly bounced up to he guys arm, I thought it was absolutely the correct call.......no intent on the players behalf and didnt stop a goal scoring chance.

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

All refs or just Scottish ones? 

you know the stats so any answer I give, you will argue with. 

Rather than argue with me about where I stand, where do you stand? I'm not fussed either way, you are entitled to your opinion, I just don't get why you wanted an argument with a guy that just wanted to enjoy a 4-0 win without finding something to moan about. There will be plenty more time this season for that

Scottish ones 

I'm asking your opinion to a very pertinent point.

Last season we were hammered with injustice. The whole season long our players got it tight from certain posters, ignoring the clear agenda by officialdom. That was then compounded by the line you came out with today roughly equating to we won so why does it matter. It matters because it's hard enough to win a league fairly leg alone when refs dont treat teams fairly. So every wrong decision should be highlighted and challenged, regardless of the result.

I'm debating with you. If you think it's an argument you're a bit of a snowflake tbh.

Bears likes this

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

The ball was going no where and clearly bounced up to he guys arm, I thought it was absolutely the correct call.......no intent on the players behalf and didnt stop a goal scoring chance.

You dont know the rule then.

6 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Watch it again, he motions his arm toward the ball.  

NeoGeo7 and Courtyard Bear like this

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scottish ones 

I'm asking your opinion to a very pertinent point.

Last season we were hammered with injustice. The whole season long our players got it tight from certain posters, ignoring the clear agenda by officialdom. That was then compounded by the line you came out with today roughly equating to we won so why does it matter. It matters because it's hard enough to win a league fairly leg alone when refs dont treat teams fairly. So every wrong decision should be highlighted and challenged, regardless of the result.

I'm debating with you. If you think it's an argument you're a bit of a snowflake tbh.

Scottish refs are shite but all refs are human and make human errors. 

When a said argue/argument a was kinda meaning debate let's not get pedantic and less of the snowflake. 

If you think it's blatant cheating I'm not going to piss in yer chips. I don't think today was blatant cheating

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You dont know the rule then.

Either way the ref didn't give the penalty and that's all that matters in the end I guess.

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure it was him for the Allan incident mate

It was

he had his standard shocker that day due to the fact he is easily the worst of a very poor bunch and only anywhere in the game because of hi dad 

My point today is that, though his incompetence is legendary, the handball incident goes beyond incompetence and needs to be questioned. He saw it clear as day and simply decided he wouldn’t bother doing his job hence he cheated 

I don’t believe we are cheated every week but I do believe in recent years we are refereed differently to others, notably the tarriers who seem to be very fortunate when it comes to decisions from many refs

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Scottish refs are shite but all refs are human and make human errors. 

When a said argue/argument a was kinda meaning debate let's not get pedantic and less of the snowflake. 

If you think it's blatant cheating I'm not going to piss in yer chips. I don't think today was blatant cheating

A good few times now I've mentioned its more subconcious and bias rather than corruption or blatant cheating. Its simply easier and risk free for refs to penalise us more than the scum.

I've asked several times too, if its incompetence, then surely it works in our favour too. How many times have you walked out a stadium in say the last 3 years thinking we'd had thr majority of decisions went for rather than against?  General incompetence would likely go for as much as against, so in approx 150 games over 3 years you've felt weve benefitted yeah? Or is it more like fingers on one hand over 3 years benefitting from 'incompetence '?

Courtyard Bear likes this

We didn't get the penalty, but we did get the offside goal to make up for it. 

The refs here are just awful, however we probably would have had about 3 sending offs had it been a few other refs, so this one gets to slide considering we had a decent win:) 

I want to see Livingston receive the same treatment from us on Wednesday 😄👍

Ayrblue1 likes this

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A good few times now I've mentioned its more subconcious and bias rather than corruption or blatant cheating. Its simply easier and risk free for refs to penalise us more than the scum.

I've asked several times too, if its incompetence, then surely it works in our favour too. How many times have you walked out a stadium in say the last 3 years thinking we'd had thr majority of decisions went for rather than against?  General incompetence would likely go for as much as against, so in approx 150 games over 3 years you've felt weve benefitted yeah? Or is it more like fingers on one hand over 3 years benefitting from 'incompetence '?

The first bit aye I do think that slips into some refs mentality but a couldn't sit hear and say there is some refereeing conspiracy.  every single team in the league probably has fans like yourself saying the same things  

but the second bit I honestly couldn't tell you, I've walked away thinking the ref had a good game or that ref was shite but a don't tally it up

im not saying your opinion or facts are wrong. Based on today solely I don't think it was blatant cheating. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

The first bit aye I do think that slips into some refs mentality but a couldn't sit hear and say there is some refereeing conspiracy.  every single team in the league probably has fans like yourself saying the same things  

but the second bit I honestly couldn't tell you, I've walked away thinking the ref had a good game or that ref was shite but a don't tally it up

im not saying your opinion or facts are wrong. Based on today solely I don't think it was blatant cheating. 

So it does happen, bias against us?

Roughly how many times in the last 3 years have you thought we'd benefitted from incompetent refereeing? 10? 20? 30? Come on, if its incompetence then surely that goes in our favour for as often as against?

I dont think the ref today went out to cheat us. I'd love to know though why, after the huge focus he got on his previous penalty decisions, he chose not to award a penalty or even a foul. From 5 yards he chose not to sed what blatantly happened, strange that.

Bears likes this