Can only be described as blatant cheating

the cry was no

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Still not answering roughly how many games in 3 years you have seen incompetence go for rather than against us 😂.

Loved the win, but wont allow that to mask wrongs.

😂😂 mate what part of I don't know do you not understand? After a win I don't dwell on negative points and after a defeat sometimes I do. But I don't count them ffs, in a 3 year span of games I doubt anyone could. 

Bet this is where you tell me you can 😂

Anyway enjoy yer night 

Wont answer 😂😂😂😂😂

I've answered multiple times already.

I, like the vast majority of fans, don't give the ref a second thought after games we've won. I enjoy the victory rather than trying to prove there's a conspiracy against us by keeping score of decisions for/against us.

You choose to do that, you have your thread on here (where this thread should probably be tbh, have a word with the OP about stealing your thunder), you rewatch games and assess the performance of the officials each week and that's your prerogative but you're very much in the minority.

Nobody is answering your question in the manner you're hoping for because the reality is that most of us couldn't care less about the officials if we win.

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

😂😂 mate what part of I don't know do you not understand? After a win I don't dwell on negative points and after a defeat sometimes I do. But I don't count them ffs, in a 3 year span of games I doubt anyone could. 

Bet this is where you tell me you can 😂

Anyway enjoy yer night 

I've answered already. Possibly one game.

I dont care if I win or lose, if I feel the ref has been a cunt then I remember it. Once, in 3 years, I've thought we've benefitted from a lenient ref.

Against us though? Beaton Hivs was disgraceful. Clancy up at the sheep was a sham. Madden seeing what he didnt see up at the sheep was corrupt.  Results dont matter when I consider those refereeing performances.

I honestly dont think this is a difficult one to answer. It seems only those who claim refs are incompetent wont answer how often it's been incompetent for / against us.  Strange that. 

I've answered already. Possibly one game.

I dont care if I win or lose, if I feel the ref has been a cunt then I remember it. Once, in 3 years, I've thought we've benefitted from a lenient ref.

Against us though? Beaton Hivs was disgraceful. Clancy up at the sheep was a sham. Madden seeing what he didnt see up at the sheep was corrupt.  Results dont matter when I consider those refereeing performances.

I honestly dont think this is a difficult one to answer. It seems only those who claim refs are incompetent wont answer how often it's been incompetent for / against us.  Strange that. 

Not that they won't it's that they, unlike you, don't go to games and watch fitba that way, so can't answer your question. 

Honestly im starting to think yer just fishing now 😂

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I've answered multiple times already.

I, like the vast majority of fans, don't give the ref a second thought after games we've won. I enjoy the victory rather than trying to prove there's a conspiracy against us by keeping score of decisions for/against us.

You choose to do that, you have your thread on here (where this thread should probably be tbh, have a word with the OP about stealing your thunder), you rewatch games and assess the performance of the officials each week and that's your prerogative but you're very much in the minority.

Nobody is answering your question in the manner you're hoping for because the reality is that most of us couldn't care less about the officials if we win.

😂😂😂

In the manner I hoped for..... honestly.

Keep getting told its incompetence. Not been told once how many times said incompetence has worked in our favour. 

Interesting phrase of trying to prove the conspiracy, is that what you're trying at all cost to disprove rather than just answer questions 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Whatever you say champ 👍🏻🇬🇧

It's what we're saying mate 👍 No games over 3 seasons highlighted by those saying its incompetence where we've been beneficiaries of shite refereeing.

Cant deflect from answering simple questions that dispute your pov and hope to get away with it. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cant deflect from answering simple questions that dispute your pov and hope to get away with it. 

What nonsense is this now mate? I've answered your questions. And what am I hoping to get away with 😂😂😂 

Sounds like your a bag of cans away from making a documentary about the referee conspiracy against us 😂

Ive a difference in opinion from you, I don't believe there is some big conspiracy

snd I honestly couldn't give you even a ballpark number on refs giving us bad decisions and us winning because like most fans I go to enjoy the game, talk about the talking points and move on with ma life. 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

In the manner I hoped for..... honestly.

Keep getting told its incompetence. Not been told once how many times said incompetence has worked in our favour. 

Interesting phrase of trying to prove the conspiracy, is that what you're trying at all cost to disprove rather than just answer questions 😂😂😂

Wow :lol:

Goodnight 

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

What nonsense is this now mate? I've answered your questions. And what am I hoping to get away with 😂😂😂 

Sounds like your a bag of cans away from making a documentary about the referee conspiracy against us 😂

Ive a difference in opinion from you, I don't believe there is some big conspiracy

snd I honestly couldn't give you even a ballpark number on refs giving us bad decisions and us winning because like most fans I go to enjoy the game, talk about the talking points and move on with ma life. 

😂😂😂

Sure you do mate. You watch 3 seasons of fitba and never, ever have a view on being hard done to or benefitting from refs. Sure thing mate 😂😂😂

😂😂😂

Sure you do mate. You watch 3 seasons of fitba and never, ever have a view on being hard done to or benefitting from refs. Sure thing mate 😂😂😂

A really don't even know what you want from me now 😂😂

8 hours ago, Camshy said:

The ball was going no where and clearly bounced up to he guys arm, I thought it was absolutely the correct call.......no intent on the players behalf and didnt stop a goal scoring chance.

That doesn’t matter anymore. He could have his arms by his side standing at attention and it still should’ve been given according to the rule changes. 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That doesn’t matter anymore. He could have his arms by his side standing at attention and it still should’ve been given according to the rule changes. 

That's not true either. The arm has to be in an unnatural position. Which it was. He also moved his arm towards to the ball so it was deliberate as well.

Archived