****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Bronzy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I agree on some rotation from today but the league cup shouldn't be way down on our priorities.  We need to  be going out to win it. 

That first trophy changes so much. It will be huge for the sqaud and management. It then creates a hunger for even more success. 

Absolutely.  We need to ensure the tarriers don't win it as this will give them momentum and they and their obedient press will start predicting another treble. 

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Plenty of rotation for this, league cup is way down on our list of priorities, Davis Tav Arfield Jack and Morelos could all do with a break. 

Its actually not we need to start winning trophies and this is the first available one.

4 changes at the most we need to break the scums dominance on winning trophies.

do agree I would give alfie and Davis a break 

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Polster Katic Edmundson Barasic 

Kamara Docherty 

Stewart      Defoe     Ojo                             

Not a chance. Minimal rotation, 2 or 3 players at most.

I’d like to see Edmundson get a game instead of Goldson.  I’d Also like to see King get a start in central midfield and let’s see if he can provide us with a much needed goal threat from the centre of the park.  I’d probably have Barker and Defoe up top too and rest guys like Ojo and Morelos for the tougher games yet to come.

3 hours ago, donegal_ger said:

Don't think that will be far away from the line up.

I reckon it’ll be quite some distance away from that line up. People on here seem to be seriously underplaying the difficulty of going there, on that shite pitch, and just how important it is that we get our first trophy. Strong team is a must.

Another game we get the pleasure of watching our opponent sit with every man  defending as if their life depends on it. We need to play fast right from the start. Hit shots from all angles,none of this slow paced shite like the first half yesterday. Let’s batter teams for 90 minutes 👍

34 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Another game we get the pleasure of watching our opponent sit with every man  defending as if their life depends on it. We need to play fast right from the start. Hit shots from all angles,none of this slow paced shite like the first half yesterday. Let’s batter teams for 90 minutes 👍

Can't believe it was only Sunday we last got that pleasure so this can't come quick enough for me 

Archived