****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, simplythebestest said:

I'm sure the one in Switzerland won't have been bought out of B&Q's bargain bin at 47p a roll

Probably right mate, I play on plastic pitches quite often where you don’t really notice the different to playing on grass 

The only explanation is that these teams are deliberately buying poor pitches to seek an advantage which is a disgrace 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

We’ve badly missed Aribo since he went off, energy and physical presence were helping us win the battle at the start of the game. Boy is absolute class and folk are desperate for him to fail 

He drifts in and out of games but he’s still young and he’s made a big step up so that was always likely to happen. He’s unquestionably got quality though and I think if people have a bit of patience with him he will become a big player for us.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Probably right mate, I play on plastic pitches quite often where you don’t really notice the different to playing on grass 

The only explanation is that these teams are deliberately buying poor pitches to seek an advantage which is a disgrace 

Disgrass, I'm getting my coat.

Just now, GA1972 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the tactic when you look at their recruitment policy. Looks like they just stand outside a prison signing up guys at the end of a sentence

Archived