****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shenders said:

Would be great if we had one of the young lads still here to play half an hour of this one to give ojo some rest. Atakayi Mcpake or Middleton. Instead our only other winger fit is that prick Grezda 

He could surprise us all and give Stewart a run out on the right. Big ask for the lad if he did.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont want huge number of changes, but think some make sense to give starts, and others enforced due to injury/ our cup strategy ie Wes. We could go with less changes but I think the team will be (5 changes from Sunday):

Wes

Tav Edmundson Katic Barisic

Aribo Jack Davis

Arfield Defoe Ojo

I think king will get his first start tonight in place of either Davis or Jack. 

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Seems Ojo is our only  remaining fit winger.

With  Saturday in mind I think his involvement will be as short as possible.

If we're doing early subs today that'll be around 78 minutes of the match he'll be playing then 😄

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont want huge number of changes, but think some make sense to give starts, and others enforced due to injury/ our cup strategy ie Wes. We could go with less changes but I think the team will be (5 changes from Sunday):

Wes

Tav Edmundson Katic Barisic

Aribo Jack Davis

Arfield Defoe Ojo

I dont think its wise to completely change our centre backs around.  Possibly Goldson and Edmundson is a better choice.  

Other than that I agree with your picks.

Archived