****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Bronzy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

True, the pitch is awful. However, my problem is we can't see off teams - if we were 2 or 3 up by HT, the flying elbows and hurricane challenges wouldn't be happening. We seem to let these sides into the game, then they fight tooth and nail for every challenge. It is a big problem, we cannot convert our possession - as it has been for the past couple of seasons.

I'm not going to be too critical tbh.

Third game in six days on a terrible pitch against a team of hammer throwers, it was always going to be horrible viewing.

This is the sort of game we would've drawn or lost in the past few seasons tbh so I'll take that as a positive. 

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

All good judgement McCoist had departed from him when he stopped playing football.    Fantastic on the pitch but that's where the accolades stop.     

He's a terrible pundit. His showing as manager makes me take his opinions with a wee pinch of salt

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

How anyone who would think that shit pitch is anything other than home advantage are deluded.

Aribo took a brutal one but the guy was 'just protecting himself' according the BT,b'tards.

We were poor all over the park but there were some who stood out in their 'poorness'.

Anyway onward and upward,what's the odds on the Tims in the semi?

The BT bastards are unanimous in saying it should have been a red for endangering an opponent

12 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

If we have any real intent of winning this trophy then it needs to be way better, But livi away is a tough tie and happy enough we got the result.

Let's remember how the scum got through in the this competition in the last round while playing at home.

The only important thing tonight is that we're through.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Third game in six days on a terrible pitch against a team of hammer throwers, it was always going to be horrible viewing.

This is the sort of game we would've drawn or lost in the past few seasons tbh so I'll take that as a positive. 

They are all hammer throwers if you allow them into the game tbh. As it always has been in Scotland.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Young Boys not have a plastic pitch. 

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

And after a very emotionally draining day as well

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know the scum are already there

Part of me would like Hivs and sheep to go through . We owe the both of them a doing at Hampden

Although we all know it will be a semi final against the bheasts I suppose

Scoring a goal at Hampden would be a fucking achievement against anyone. Am I right I’m thinking Halliday was the last player to score there for us in the Hibs final?

Archived