Sign in to follow this  
Bronzy

****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

I mentioned a few days ago, Gerrard wants this trophy. That is a strong team. Some of the team selections in this thread are not even close. 

Didnt macallister say in the press conference they learned from mistakes last year of making 3 or 4 changes to the team and they have learned from them. Strong team and hopefully as strong a performance 

Bad Robot likes this

Gerrard is wanting this cup. You wouldn't put a side out like that if it wasnt a very high priority. Interesting to see where this takes us in the next few games after.

Bad Robot likes this

Gerrard not taking any chances messing with the team, Makes sense can't afford to be getting a shock result against us, Our cup runs have been terrible recently, We should be getting to finals and at least showing we can go for a trophy.

2 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Gerrard not taking any chances messing with the team, Makes sense can't afford to be getting a shock result against us, Our cup runs have been terrible recently, We should be getting to finals and at least showing we can go for a trophy.

Which makes the OF team selection all the more baffling ūüė†

Reformation Bear likes this

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Didn't expect McGregor to start tonight but certainly not complaining.

Aye. Harsh on Fod but got to say I am happy to see our Number 1 in goal!

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'll not be if there's any injuries, should have rested a fee for this one in my opinion.

Every game is as important as another mate, no time to rest players. This is what happens at a massive club like ours. We’ve got Hamilton at home next Sunday which is a better chance to rest players.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Every game is as important as another mate, no time to rest players. This is what happens at a massive club like ours. We’ve got Hamilton at home next Sunday which is a better chance to rest players.

A suppose mate, that pitch just gives me the fear :lol:

fanaticCR likes this

That team shows great respect to the competition and our ambition.  Shows great respect to McGregor too, who I imagine really wanted to play in this game, and shows great respect to our fans. 

Well  done to Gerrard for picking simply the best team.  Most of all it shows one and all the greatest respect we can give our former captain. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That team shows great respect the competition and our ambition.  Shows great respect to McGregor too, who I imagine really wanted to play in this game, and shows great respect to our fans. 

Respect to Gerrard for picking simply the best team, as most of all it shows all our great respect our former captain. 

Respect.

24 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

83B6DC2D-B1B8-489F-880A-1DFD5580CB64.jpeg

Glad to see Katic on the bench which should squash rumours of a fall out.  Strong side. I thought King would have started. But let's get through to semifinals. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A suppose mate, that pitch just gives me the fear :lol:

They should be banned at top level football tbh.

Livingstons is better than Kilmarnock and Hamilton apparently. 

Kilmarnocks is a disgrace btw, it's got worse since they renewed it as well.

born a blue nose likes this