Sign in to follow this  
LegendofCoop

Keeping Morelos.

I was someone who wanted to take 15 to 20 million. Fair play to him he has turned it round like I didn’t believe he could after the Old Firm fiasco. 

Kudos to him and to the coaching staff. 

He is fucking brilliant 

We can't even contemplate losing Alfie in January if we want our hands on the league. Defoe is still great but no way we can rely on the little man to get us single handedly over the winning line. Morelos must stay until summer.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

A year ago Morelos wasn’t the 20-25 million pound player that people  said he was

In the summer he was worth £20m and that's what the second post was alluding to.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

In the summer he was worth £20m and that's what the second post was alluding to.

The majority of people who I can recall disagreeing with the value at that point were people who were still pissed off with him for getting sent off against them.

Bluepeter9 likes this

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m looking forward to him kicking fk out of Pepe 

I never look forward to seeing Pepe on a football pitch. When he's not using your striker as a human dance mat he's rolling all over the deck pretending to be injured. 

Bad Robot likes this

Poor man's Edouard. 

(If I was Gerrard I'd mibee be working on him for this season and the next and doing some back room handshake deal with Liverpool................., not that that would happening in football of course)

If not expect a flurry of interest from Villa, Everton and Brighton come January. 

33 minutes ago, Smile said:

Theres been no bids for him since Gerrards been here so how was he going to leave?

Yeah, strange that, while the press continue to report £10,000,000, £20,000,000 and £30,000,000 bids, and  interest from the elite EPL and European  clubs, for various cellic players all the time.