KATIC......What's the story

Boybluesy

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Class how any time a player is left out there's suddenly "something has happened behind the scenes" :lol:

So a player who has played well all year is suddenly out of the squad of 18 for two games and we are expected to believe there isn't a story? Aye right.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

6 pages of speculation, does not cunts actually listen to the manager who said And I paraphrase, I have 4 top notch CBS who I will rotate and I haven't fallen out with anyone and no one is dropped.

But aye let's keep making up shite.

If he had dropped to the bench maybe just maybe I would believe the manager. 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

6 pages of speculation, does not cunts actually listen to the manager who said And I paraphrase, I have 4 top notch CBS who I will rotate and I haven't fallen out with anyone and no one is dropped.

But aye let's keep making up shite.

About 10 mins after the team was announced someone on a RSC WhatsApp group posted he heard Katic was dropped for fighting with Goldson. Then minutes later others are joining in with 'aye that's what I heard .'

One bloke talking shite is all it takes to make social media go into meltdown and the original lie turns into a monster. Too many cunts thrive on starting rumours and there's too many cunts in a rush to believe them 

10 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

About 10 mins after the team was announced someone on a RSC WhatsApp group posted he heard Katic was dropped for fighting with Goldson. Then minutes later others are joining in with 'aye that's what I heard .'

One bloke talking shite is all it takes to make social media go into meltdown and the original lie turns into a monster. Too many cunts thrive on starting rumours and there's too many cunts in a rush to believe them 

Four lads had a dream just posed a blog saying there is NO story re Katic. So perhaps there is no conspiracy as that blog is usually quite accurate.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If he had dropped to the bench maybe just maybe I would believe the manager. 

He specifically mentioned "one of the 4 cb's will be unhappy" which I took to reference the fact that two will be playing - one will be on the bench and the other will be unhappy.   I believe that the 'unhappiness' will be shared around. 

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

As Churchill said: 'A lie gets halfway around the world before truth puts on its boots.'”

Wonder what Winston would make of social media -- some of his great speeches would just not be the same when tweeted 🙂 

4 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

Heard he has gotten pretty friendly with Sergio Porrini's wife and is out with a freak squash injury atm

Never away fi the place at the end of his career and classed as a legend then , boxing clever the big man for when his career ends 👍🏻😂

7 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Debatable imo. 

Both could've been dropped after their performance against celtic and Livingston tbh and like i said earlier, if Goldson had a ready made replacement ready to step in, he might have been dropped as well tbh.

Katic and Helander played together against Derby and both played well.  I think that it is time for Goldson to be "rested" or rotated if only to prove to him that he doesn't  just walk into the team.   He has been making a lot of mistakes in games and often tries to blame others.     On Wednesday I'd like to see Katic and Edmundson start.

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Two seasons in a row Katic has played a big part in us making the EL group stage and millions financially only to be dropped for the opener.  Certainly not fair.

Shite on katic imo him and Goldson rock solid in qualifying two years in a row and twice katic has been dropped. Katic was motm in the Legia game into the bargain.

Archived