Sign in to follow this  
ianb1547

Funeral of Fernando

I will be taking the trip up there myself tomorrow to say goodbye.  Just in that I can’t decide wither to wear a shirt or wear my orange football top. What’s the general consensus on that? Under normal circumstances i’d Opt for the shirt but I feel the orange top is more fitting for Fernando. I’m Probably over thinking it.

48 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

I will be taking the trip up there myself tomorrow to say goodbye.  Just in that I can’t decide wither to wear a shirt or wear my orange football top. What’s the general consensus on that? Under normal circumstances i’d Opt for the shirt but I feel the orange top is more fitting for Fernando. I’m Probably over thinking it.

Dont think it matters at all mate. Just get along 👍

BookWorm likes this

Really hope everything goes well tomorrow and theres no bother. Hopefully even their mob will allow us to say our goodbyes without any fuss. The last thing his family and we as a support need.

BookWorm likes this

3 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Meant to be something on tonight for him on bbc but not seeing it on the TV guide 

6616A974-146A-4B96-9845-63D23D4A772E.png

Sky 115   (BBC Scotland HD) 10.30pm  tonight mate         (that's a different channel to BBC One ScotlandHD)

Sparkle and BookWorm like this

11 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Sky 115   (BBC Scotland HD) 10.30pm  tonight mate         (that's a different channel to BBC One ScotlandHD)

Ah ok, cheers. 

BookWorm likes this

No way I am gonna get away from work now . 

dont think folk realise what Rangers means to us all and although fernando isn’t my family member he is still very close to our hearts and this is an emotional day for all of us bears.

never knowing such a fighter on and of the pitch in my life. More of a man than anyone will ever be.

RIP FERNANDO SIR

LETS WIN THE LEAGUE USING YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT X

Bears r us and BookWorm like this