Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
To Be A Ranger

Happy birthday Ally

Recommended Posts


7 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

He relieved our of £630,000 to dig his effin garden when we were in dire straights and at the time, his company had a turnover of possibly £3m. 

Don't get me started, he robbed us when he didn't need the dosh.....

Aye, but he's pure a legend but.

foghorn leghorn likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

He relieved our of £630,000 to dig his effin garden when we were in dire straights and at the time, his company had a turnover of possibly £3m. 

Don't get me started, he robbed us when he didn't need the dosh.....

He didn't. He might have taken a wage when no longer managing us (as per his contract) but if anyone thinks that money could have went to the club they are delusional. Every penny would have found its way into the pockets of the con men who continued to fleece millions from Rangers at a time when we most needed it.

superallysbears, CR3 and MisterC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

No, as a ST holder for 26 years, I wouldn't have screwed this great cub in a time of  crisis, but Ally did . 

I hardly put Ally up as "screwing" us as he was simply taking his contracted money., did he not forfeit payment for a period in 2012?? Didn't buy the spin put out by the real crooks at the time, and not buying it now.

Bluepeter9 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Let's face it we all wanted him to succeed, unfortunately it never worked and that's left a bitter taste for some, I like to remember the player I grew up adoring, happy birthday super Ally Mcoist. 

Naw the bitter taste left in people’s mouth has fuck all to do with what happened on the pitch it’s what happened off it.  Penny shares, gardening leave.  Ally was good for Rangers as a player but we’ve been more than good to ally since and the disrespect he showed us at the end there was disgraceful and the guy was my hero growing up. 

foghorn leghorn likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Always a gent to me on the occasions I've met him so it's a happy birthday to Coisty from me

Me too, met him in Victoria ,Canada at exhibition game.  My two grand daughters were mascots at that  game.  Ally was last to board  the team bus after the game, took time to sign autographs and take photos with all.  A legend as a player,  unfortunately it didn't work out as manager.

To Be A Ranger and MisterC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Saw out his contract, can't blame him - would you do the same in your job if similar happened?? It's the likes of Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge that we should all be gnashing away at over it - not a bone fide Rangers collusus.

Honestly, this is the same retarded argument spouted all the time. Rangers gave McCoist a very good living for many many years - he was well compensated for playing for us. The guy is also a millionaire so how can you compare someone who works for a bog standard company for a bog standard wage to a millionaire who gained a huge amount from the company he worked for - far more than any of us could wish for - and it's not just the money he got from us - a loving fanbase and a status which catapulted him into other areas in which he could earn money.

The least he could have done was show the club some respect and walk away because the money he was getting for the laughable management we were getting in return from him was ridiculous. The fucker was robbing us and destroyed his legend status.

Take Fernando, he was a good player for us and had some amazing qualities, but in other areas he wasn't a hugely impressive player. However how he carried himself, the love and respect for the club, and his tragic but brave battle - that's what makes him a legend now.

McCoist fucked his legend status by being a greedy wank, so to sum up - fuck him.

 

foghorn leghorn likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Honestly, this is the same retarded argument spouted all the time. Rangers gave McCoist a very good living for many many years - he was well compensated for playing for us. The guy is also a millionaire so how can you compare someone who works for a bog standard company for a bog standard wage to a millionaire who gained a huge amount from the company he worked for - far more than any of us could wish for - and it's not just the money he got from us - a loving fanbase and a status which catapulted him into other areas in which he could earn money.

The least he could have done was show the club some respect and walk away because the money he was getting for the laughable management we were getting in return from him was ridiculous. The fucker was robbing us and destroyed his legend status.

Take Fernando, he was a good player for us and had some amazing qualities, but in other areas he wasn't a hugely impressive player. However how he carried himself, the love and respect for the club, and his tragic but brave battle - that's what makes him a legend now.

McCoist fucked his legend status by being a greedy wank, so to sum up - fuck him.

 

I'm glad someone agrees with  me , but a great servant as a player, a crap manager and robber. 

Blueteeth likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Without his goals, celtic would be the most successful club in Scotland tbh

And even with Larsson's goals cellic are still second best tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

I'm glad someone agrees with  me , but a great servant as a player, a crap manager and robber. 

Everyone's best mate, friend or foe, loves the attention does our Ally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...