Happy birthday Ally

To Be A Ranger

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Naw the bitter taste left in people’s mouth has fuck all to do with what happened on the pitch it’s what happened off it.  Penny shares, gardening leave.  Ally was good for Rangers as a player but we’ve been more than good to ally since and the disrespect he showed us at the end there was disgraceful and the guy was my hero growing up. 

The man was on a contract he was entitled to, also spoke up for the club when the shit storm hit, the guy had the weight of the world on his shoulders to the point it looked as if it had made him ill, he was and still is a Rangers man in my book. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Honestly, this is the same retarded argument spouted all the time. Rangers gave McCoist a very good living for many many years - he was well compensated for playing for us. The guy is also a millionaire so how can you compare someone who works for a bog standard company for a bog standard wage to a millionaire who gained a huge amount from the company he worked for - far more than any of us could wish for - and it's not just the money he got from us - a loving fanbase and a status which catapulted him into other areas in which he could earn money.

The least he could have done was show the club some respect and walk away because the money he was getting for the laughable management we were getting in return from him was ridiculous. The fucker was robbing us and destroyed his legend status.

Take Fernando, he was a good player for us and had some amazing qualities, but in other areas he wasn't a hugely impressive player. However how he carried himself, the love and respect for the club, and his tragic but brave battle - that's what makes him a legend now.

McCoist fucked his legend status by being a greedy wank, so to sum up - fuck him.

Talking unsubstantiated pish about Ally and calling him greedy when you don't know the full story is a view i've never understood on here tbh.

A millionaire will live within their means and have bills to pay and a family to look after just like someone earning £400 a week. He had a contract and if he didn't take the money he was due, there was a line of crooks waiting to take it instead - the club wasn't benefiting in either scenario.

The worst part about your post is bringing Fernando into it. No need for that at all tbh. 

7 minutes ago, MisterC said:

That is an utter abomination :lol:

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Aw the old early 1990s fashion lol, no photo's of Ally kicking about in a shell suit? I'd put my house on it that there is 🤣

My da has a whole wardrobe full of shite ties from the 90's

They cheer me up like fuck when I'm at his and come across them again 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The real question in this thread is what the fuck is the picture on his tie here

Is that a housewife with a wooden spoon watching the wee boats at the beach :lol:

FB_IMG_1569357057852.jpg

IMG_20190924_231037.jpg

My Ma's partner used to have all his door staff wear mental ties like this :lol:

Punters used to get a giggle from them wondering what they were about. 

7 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Talking unsubstantiated pish about Ally and calling him greedy when you don't know the full story is a view i've never understood on here tbh.

A millionaire will live within their means and have bills to pay and a family to look after just like someone earning £400 a week. He had a contract and if he didn't take the money he was due, there was a line of crooks waiting to take it instead - the club wasn't benefiting in either scenario.

The worst part about your post is bringing Fernando into it. No need for that at all tbh. 

I apologise for calling Fernando a legend

What a mong

Archived