Helander

Chosen_One

16 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I think people are going a bit ott tbh. Being upset that Katic was dropped is one thing, I am pretty annoyed but it’s not Helander’s fault. Let’s see how he settles in without getting too hysterical .

I couldn't care less about who plays, i just want 2 centre halves that look confident and assured, helander at times looked scared last night

Think of the way bougherra played, him and weir were so laid back they were fucking horizontal at times, 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are people forgetting he also looked gash against St Johnstone too. Even almost getting an assist for them when he headed straight into their players path after struggling to mark or win any kind of header against fucking Stevie May of all players.  The signs were there. 

He was decent in the european game but people are making out like he was MoTM and bossed the game when in reality he was ok and caught out of position too far forward a couple times and saved by Barisic filling in for him. Also leaving shit tonnes of space down our left hand side as Barisic was almost playing CB at times because of it. He was bad against St J, not last night bad, but still bad. He won no headers was bossed around by Stevie May and did not look comfortable all game. 

Ive seen posters demand Barisic be sold and call him a pussy for putting in performaces 3 times better than Helander gave last night. You get a place in the Rangers first team on the merit of performances his performance the past 2 games merits him to be as far away from starting as possible for at least the forseeable future until hes outshining every other CB in training fuck what we paid for him. 

49 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Sadly, for Helander, he will never recover from his poor performance against Livingston and will forever be shite in the eyes of some on Rangers Media.

He could put in 5 man of the match performances and that will be ignored because "that's what he should be doing for the money we spent". 

Hopefully he starts on Saturday tbh.

Just like Barisic who’s had nothing but praise since the Feyenoord game?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It is really. Labelled shite after many questionable appearances then a few good games after all the hype and it’s nothing but praise. Same will happen with helander

Dirty swedes imo

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It is really. Labelled shite after many questionable appearances then a few good games after all the hype and it’s nothing but praise. Same will happen with helander

Tav is an example of my point tbh. 

I can see the same happening with Helander.

On 25/09/2019 at 22:41, BlueThunder said:

I genuinely wonder if Gerrard is the sort of manager who will drop an expensive player who isn’t playing well, or try and give him lots of games to turn it around (and not admit a signing mistake)

I was slightly more positive about Helander after Feyenoord, given all the chat, but the last couple of matches have me worried again. Better players have taken longer to get to grips with Scottish football though so maybe he does need time

Managers very rarely drop an expensive or favourite signing and they can be stubborn cunts as well. Konterman started the slippery slope for Advocatt and McLeish was Namouchi's best pal. Even going back to Smith who had a hard on for fuckin Christian Dailly.

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

He's played four games or whatever the fuck it is and he looks a player to me. 

Some of the shite I've seen said about him is quite poor stuff.

Think he'll start on Saturday and also think he'll do okay. That was football at its most raw last night.

51 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How the fuck has this got 15 pages since last night? 

You'd think he'd shot Jay Beatty from a helicopter with the way cunts are going on, place is a shambles. 

Listen pal, if you think this is bad, head over to the thread about the UB’s.

There’s pictures and descriptions of the workings of the Inner ear.

7 hours ago, don logan said:

Think he'll start on Saturday and also think he'll do okay. That was football at its most raw last night.

And Aberdeen plan on playing the slow styled continental build up that helander is used to? 

They will target him all game this weekend, and it could easily cost us

10 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I couldn't care less about who plays, i just want 2 centre halves that look confident and assured, helander at times looked scared last night

Think of the way bougherra played, him and weir were so laid back they were fucking horizontal at times, 

Everyone was poor with one or two exceptions. He will settle down. Looks like SG has made his decision anyway so we’d better hope he settles.

Archived