Sign in to follow this  
Chosen_One

Helander

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Goldson is the 1 who has fucked him a couple of times 

That "red" was entirely because Connor Goldson just let his man run 1 v 1 against Helander instead of blocking the fucking run like every half decent CB in the world would do 

He has been an absolute bomb scare and its absolutely fucking ridiculous he is undroppable in Gerrard's eyes

Aye but Goldson is by far our best CB according to the clown @ForeverAndEver...

jjbscotty12 likes this

Helander looks unsuited to the type of game where people are throwing themselves about ( Scottish football basically) but what really worried me was his lack of pace. He only got into that position in the first half because he couldn’t beat a man to a ball despite having yards of a start.

BlueAvenger likes this

looked horrendous at times tonight, like it was a culture shock; too soon to write off tho deserves a bollocking.

I love Katic but I also feel big George deserves his chance and actually he might suit the physicality of the SPL more than any of the 4, but time will tell.

Neither centre half will be pleased with their nights work.

Helander, prior to tonight has been fine. I think it's reasonable to give anyone the benefit of the doubt on that park though.

I could be wrong but IMO Katic will start against Aberdeen. I think that would have been/was always going to be Gerrards plan regardless of tonights game. Katic is a monster and his style suits Cosgrove and Aberdeen.