Helander

Chosen_One

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor Goldson is awful. Can anyone tell me what his strengths are? Does he have any? He’s slow. His positional sense is brutal. He’s weak. His passing is bang average. Katic is superior to him but Katic is always the fall guy for some reason. Gerrard needs to open his eyes at some point with this guy. 

Did he have concrete boots on tonight as he was laboriously slow and didn't look as if he was able to play football ...hopeless ...but hey he wasnt the only one ...a few will be looking in their rear view mirrors to see who's taking their place in next few game esp  shitey  OHNO 

Was at the game tonight and I cant defend that performance. The guy swung a leg at the ball 4 or 5 times and either found thin air or skewed the ball to a Livi player, he passed the ball out for a corner with no immediate pressure on him and whatever you think about the red card debate he looked slow getting back and got caught behind that CF giving the ref a decision to make.  He looked rattled after that incident and that cant happen.  Goldson wasnt much better to be fair.

Not writing him off by any means but he cant be a starter for me after that game.  

18 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

One outstanding performance against Feyenoord and he's a world beater, one shocker against Livingston and he's fucking shite. Give the guy a fucking chance. 

The bi-polar nature of this form, within 6 days hes went from hero to zero with some, he gets a pass from me purely because he hasn't played all season then is thrown into 3 games in 6 days there will be a drop off in his performance that is inevetable.

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The bi-polar nature of this form, within 6 days hes went from hero to zero with some, he gets a pass from me purely because he hasn't played all season then is thrown into 3 games in 6 days there will be a drop off in his performance that is inevetable.

Do remember the abuse Jones took at the beginning of the season? Goes on one mazy run and crosses for Morelos winning goal and suddenly he is Messi. Bi-polar is a pre-requisite on RM.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Do remember the abuse Jones took at the beginning of the season? Goes on one mazy run and crosses for Morelos winning goal and suddenly he is Messi. Bi-polar is a pre-requisite on RM.

part of me agrees with the bipolar comment but the other part completely disagrees.

1 minute ago, Copeland1983 said:

part of me agrees with the bipolar comment but the other part completely disagrees.

I like Jones but he got it tight on here the first few weeks of the season. As for Helander........ his second half performance tonight was abysmal. He deserves the criticism he is getting.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I like Jones but he got it tight on here the first few weeks of the season. As for Helander........ his second half performance tonight was abysmal. He deserves the criticism he is getting.

Aye agree mate. Helander shld be experienced enough to accept a balling tonight as he was terrible in 2nd half. Jones different, more raw so expect him to be up and down but still think he cld be useful option

1 hour ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

£3.5m on helander n £2.5m on Grezda!! 

For a club with little funds to invest we skunked £6m on shite!

Since when did Grezda cost £2.5 million.....last figure I seen was £1.8 and even then that seemed to have rose from the £1.4 that was originally mentioned....I would be amazed if the fee was that much 

Archived