Helander

Chosen_One

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Wait, are people genuinely writing him off after three or four games?

Cunts on here never learn, do they?

He is not suddenly going to gain 5 yards of pace,he looks like he plays in divers boots. Grezda was written off after 1 game and that was 1 too many.

He  had a Terrible game. Didn’t have any pace about him. Kept falling asleep and losing his man. Out of position a lot and not getting goal side of the attacker.

dont know if any of you seen Gerard on the pitch at the end. He went right over to him and could see he was giving a bit of a kick up he arse and some advice.

we all have bad games so let’s hope to see him step up on saturday. 

Also don’t think Goldson was any better tonight.

5 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Same people who thought Kent was shit after two games and wanted to punt Morelos after his first season no doubt. Be hailing him as the new Messiah next month. 

When he has all the time in the world with the ball at his feet he’s not bad, when he is getting bullied by a big centre forward and given no time he is dugshite. 

First time I saw him he looked light weight and a strong wind would blow him over, well all it takes is a striker from Livi with a bit of pace. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When he has all the time in the world with the ball at his feet he’s not bad, when he is getting bullied by a big centre forward and given no time he is dugshite. 

First time I saw him he looked light weight and a strong wind would blow him over, well all it takes is a striker from Livi with a bit of pace. 

Mibbe it’s just that the guy from Livvy is a handful.

That’s 3 of our Centre Halves now that he has caused all sorts of problems for.

The issue for me was that the two centre halfs weren't playing as a partnership with one pushing forward and the other covering. 

I thought Goldson was a lot worse than Helander to be honest, though the lack of pace from both was a bit concerning, although that pitch will have played its part.

I've seen enough of him to think he will be a good signing, just need to give him time to bed in. We were also letting the ball bounce before going for headers, which was letting them in. Silly errors all over the pitch. We got the win though.

7 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Unbelievable. He's got the making of a good defender and has shown it in glimpses. Played three times in a week after not playing regular football for ages.

Writing off just now is just daft.

9 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

And they won’t play on Saturday either, it’s amazing how good you become by not actually playing.

It's amazing how folk can overlook blatant inadequacies due to players playing

you ain't got pace, as a CH, you ain't much use

the two unused have more pace than the two playing

Archived