****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Looks a strong team but I have doubts about Stewart,although the right side seems to favour him re Killie. SG mentioned there's a lot of bumps and bruises in the squad so we'll just have to wait and see who's fit.

Arfield looks fucked the only reason I went for Stewart  and playing both of the front 2 gives them something different to look at. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor 

Edmundson Goldson Katic Helander

Tav.  Jack.   Davis. Barasic

Defoe Morelos.

Hopefully improve in the air defensively. If we do / dont lose a goal then collectively CHs will be shite / great. Dangerous at set pieces. Both top goal scorers on, and an alien 4-4-2 system.

Sorted. What's not to like 😁

If Katic was dropped for a sub par display against Livi then  we should see Katic and Edmundson on sat as both Helanders and Goldsons performances against Livi were far worse. Not going to happen but I just don't get Gerrards treatment of Katic this season or last.

17 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Hopefully an early goal mate, if not, it could be the usual slog against a 10 man defence. 

Fingers crossed we get the early goal or it could be a nervy match mate........ I fancy Morelos to bag a double and Arfield to net the 3rd. 

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

Hopefully an early goal mate, if not, it could be the usual slog against a 10 man defence. 

We got an early goal last night and did not push on or indeed look more composed because of it. Hoping we can show some composure and capitalise if we manage an early lead.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McGregor 

Defoe Morelos.

Hopefully improve in the air defensively. If we do / dont lose a goal then collectively CHs will be shite / great. Dangerous at set pieces. Both top goal scorers on, and an alien 4-4-2 system.

Walter you could squeeze another CB or holding midfielder in there you know.

23 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I know Morelos' temperament is vastly improved but maybe this is the game to rest him. These cunts know how to get under his skin.

If Gerrard hasn’t learnt from dropping him for the celtic game and does it again this weekend then I’ll be fucking livid. 

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McGregor 

Defoe Morelos.

What the fuck is that? 

21 hours ago, middli said:

If Katic was dropped for a sub par display against Livi then  we should see Katic and Edmundson on sat as both Helanders and Goldsons performances against Livi were far worse. Not going to happen but I just don't get Gerrards treatment of Katic this season or last.

I get the feeling that Goldson starts every game regardless of how good or bad he's been. Warburton did this with Windass a couple of seasons ago too, even though he was fucking rank 2 games out of every 3.

Archived