****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

22 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

My opinion on this might change once the team is announced but I think we may have to show a lot of patience.

They seem to be missing quite a few starters which is good for us but their style completely contradicts ours and we've struggled against.

Hopefully today we come with a plan to combat Cosgrove who has hurt us before and we've seen the boy Dykes from Livingston cause us problems. 

Today for me is about giving nothing away early like we did in our two defeats at Ibrox last time and build from there.

1-0 or 2-0 Rangers.

I kind of disagree mate

Playing the sheep , it's all about tempo . And we have failed to do that against them when it matters bar once at Pittodrie , when guess what , we were like 11 men possessed that night .

The tempo has to be quick and quicker for me straight from the start

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play like we did against feyenoord..st johnstone second half we can hurt any team. We have to have that attitude. No letting anyone settle on the ball. We will just have to erase Wednesday nights performance from our minds but won ugly.

I'd probably start the same team as Wednesday though I've a feeling Defoe might start with one eye on Thursday when Alfie will be crucial for holding the ball up and getting some free-kicks.  Anyway, we'll see how we line up shortly. A good performance would be excellent but as always it's all about three points. 

Play high tempo press them and get in their faces from the start and this could be quite an easy three points  but start slow and laboured and we will play right into those sheep shagging bastards hands. C'mon the Rangers let's do these mutton molesting cunts.

Arguably the  games we needed a different type of attacker last Season.

Aberdeen have no problem forcing us out wide and clearing the balls into the box, so hopefully Stewart can bring something a bit different to our normal attacking threat. 

Archived