Union Bears tweet on pyrotechnics

Bad Robot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

What plans did you have in mind for your single-handed (art, arf) crusade against this sort of thing then?

this is no crusade but anyone setting of flares inside a stadium is an arsehole, what if you had a small child who reacts to the smoke like what happened against the Legia, is that ok is it ? 

Is this another thread about the big bad Rangers :hmmm:

Brainless is a word that comes to mind. Was watching a game from 82/83 season last night which I was at .

At the old piggery . We lost 3-2 with Mcleod scoring in last minute. How we lost that game , I will never know .

Anyway not a bit of pyro , or whatever the weans call it nowadays .

Just raw bedlam from start to finish

35 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Not a fan of pyrotechnics at football. Don't see what it adds to the atmosphere, a bit of colour that's about it. 

I enjoy the scenes of it but at the end of the day i would say its just a wee guy wanting attention look at me look at me all eyes on me i have the bright light look at me. 

I dont get it, but i also dont give a fuck either way tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

this is no crusade but anyone setting of flares inside a stadium is an arsehole, what if you had a small child who reacts to the smoke like what happened against the Legia, is that ok is it ? 

Too right mate . There are younger ones out there starting to think this is cool . yet it's one of the younger ones that could get hurt

For baffoons and people with one brain cell . Leave all that behaviour for the taigs and Poles

48 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Seems to be  lot more bangers and rockets in our fan base than there used to be. 

Here's a picture of an eardrum. It's one (or more correctly 2) of the most useful things you own, would be a shame if someone lost their hearing because of daft fireworks. 

Anyone know how thick your eardrum is ? 

800px-Ear-anatomy-text-small-en.svg.png

Safer than going to a Sabbath gig back in the day

Archived