Union Bears tweet on pyrotechnics

Bad Robot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question:

As the "Union Bears" appraently support the "safe use of Pyrotechnics" inside football stadiums, could they please clarify what exactly "safe use" is then ?

Answer:

I bet they fucking can't, so are totally out of order in issuing a statement they can't justify. 

Letting off fireworks in a seated audience  cannot and should not be condoned.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Question:

As the "Union Bears" appraently support the "safe use of Pyrotechnics" inside football stadiums, could they please clarify what exactly "safe use" is then ?

Answer:

I bet they fucking can't, so are totally out of order in issuing a statement they can't justify. 

Unless you are mindless

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Question:

Answer:

Did the UB let off any fireworks?

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Seems to be  lot more bangers and rockets in our fan base than there used to be. 

Here's a picture of an eardrum. It's one (or more correctly 2) of the most useful things you own, would be a shame if someone lost their hearing because of daft fireworks. 

Anyone know how thick your eardrum is ? You'll be surprised.

800px-Ear-anatomy-text-small-en.svg.png

Informative post.

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Question:

Answer:

Rammstein disagree. 

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What trouble has it got us in?

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Did the UB let off any fireworks?

Ah, you seem to have so many unanswered questions my friend. 

Maybe stop trolling and put in some legwork yourself to get answers, even educated opinions ?

Google is your friend. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Ah, you seem to have so many unanswered questions my friend. 

Maybe stop trolling and put in some legwork yourself to get answers, even educated opinions ?

Google is yout friend. 

I know the answers.

You clearly don’t considering you mr post about them using fireworks was a load of pish.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know the answers.

You clearly don’t considering you mr post about them using fireworks was a load of pish.

Then why ask the questions ?

Much better to give opinions, although that one there lacks any clarity of observation and rational discussion too. 

Maybe best you stick to trolling.

28 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Question:

Answer:

Good post mate, nail on the head!

The shouldn’t be above the rest of us stumbling from one away away game to the next battling for tickets and get handed them anyway , no replies of the previous shite , the ones that come out CCCS ballots just congregate in the same area , thanks 

31 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Question:

Answer:

You are aware some football teams have designated parts of the ground where pyrotechnics can be set off ?

so to say it can’t be set of safely mate I would have to disagree with 

Archived