Union Bears tweet on pyrotechnics

Bad Robot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the cunt wae the pyro is in front of you yer choking on the smoke an can’t see the game, if he’s behind you yer choking on the smoke an constantly on edge incase the wanker ditches the fucker in your direction 

what a lot of shite pyros are, do nothing at all for the atmosphere and on the telly it looks like the stand is on fire, what’s meant to look good about that? If the stand was on fire would that be cool tae? Sounds a bit hot to me

just started taking my 7yr old to games, I’d defo think twice if I thought there was gony be pyros anywhere near her, I’d imagine anybody else would do likewise wae kids, that’s the future generation missing games cos of some retard that wants to look like the man, fuck off🖕🏻

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That gets way to much credit

Personally I think it was the sight of all the fit looking guys showing off their bodies

Got all the bears a bit aroused and decided " we are not having this shite "

The sight of all the bears around me standing in silent shock will haunt me forever :p:

look-at-this-faggot.gif

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Because you're his pal or because you can no longer hear?

Och, you’ve spoilt ma joke 😁 Wasn’t there last night, no idea who set it off...crowd sounded  superb but I’m with the old guys on this one. Pyro’s all a bit “plastic hard man” for me.

They do nothing but spoil the enjoyment of the game. You can see for about 5 minutes after they go off and give us bad press.  They make your eyes water and if I struggle to breathe (and I have healthy lungs) what must it be like for someone with asthma?What’s good about them? 

Archived