Union Bears tweet on pyrotechnics

Bad Robot

I think they look good from far away but having been a couple rows from a boy light a flare up a few seasons they burn incredibly fucking hot. There's a reason why you're meant to use them on the end of a boat and not in a space full of people. All it takes is for someone to get bundled over and your fake Moncler jacket is now a Wee Free church sermon.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Willie Vas’s caught the moment she was being carried away from the scene

287EF08D-15AD-4676-9675-F6562D41EA79.jpeg

Drama Queen . Wonder how much she coined in for the piece

I bet the media were fighting over the exclusive rights to the story . Well it was a negative one on Rangers after all

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think they look good from far away but having been a couple rows from a boy light a flare up a few seasons they burn incredibly fucking hot. There's a reason why you're meant to use them on the end of a boat and not in a space full of people. All it takes is for someone to get bundled over and your fake Moncler jacket is now a Wee Free church sermon.

Not a fake Moncler jacket 😆 but I got too close to one at a match couple of seasons ago and my jacket and head got burned tae fuck from the sparks. Burned through my hood 

Like you say good from a distance. 

59 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I can’t actually believe people on here are even trying to justify this.

Even just 1 person from the UB to answer and back up their tweet .

They bring a great atmosphere with their singing and chants and some of the banners are class but they’ve just scored an own goal with this bizarre tweet.

I also think they should have a standing section but this sadly has just kicked that idea down the road even further due to a nonsensical tweet.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Imagine a Rangers fan going straight to the paper about this. Not any paper, the fucking Sun :lol: fucking clown.

She’ll have made it in her own wee unimportant life in the scheme.  

The me me me generation can go take a fuck to themselves.

but let’s not forget the absolute cunt in this situation is the person who lit the flare 

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

She’ll have made it in her own wee unimportant life in the scheme.  

The me me me generation can go take a fuck to themselves.

but let’s not forget the absolute cunt in this situation is the person who lit the flare 

Aye they should be banned outright, no laughing matter when somecunts face is scarred for life.

13 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

All pyrotechnics should be banned from football -- not hard to enforce 

For folks who say they are ok - were you alive when Bradford happened?  Watched with horror on live tv - not worth the risk IMO .

The stand was made of wood and had tonnes of rubbish underneath the terrace. 

I know where you're coming from but an accident like that was waiting to happen. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The stand was made of wood and had tonnes of rubbish underneath the terrace. 

I know where you're coming from but an accident like that was waiting to happen. 

and the fire exits were chained but that still doesn’t justify some idiot letting them off during today’s games especially within a mixed crowd of all different ages and medical issues.

The risks can’t be any clearer when you look at the guy with his hand blown off.

14 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Tin hat time. Using Pyro at is now part of this modern sub-culture of being a football fan, and not a very good one if I'm being honest. A few flares being waved around with folk making stupid wailing noises. Marching en-mass through the streets on away day trips, so your team can get onto 'Football Away Days' facebook page. Setting up wee 'ultras' fan groups. What a load of shite! (and I'm talking about football supporters in general, not just our support).

I miss the days of our support just turning up in their thousands and blasting out the good old  hymn book. 

Ironically blasting  the good old hymn book gets Rangers into more trouble than any pyro 🧨 ever has

Archived