Union Bears tweet on pyrotechnics

Bad Robot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Ironically blasting  the good old hymn book gets Rangers into more trouble than any pyro 🧨 ever has

Of course you're right. However, if you think that the SFA/SPFL have not used UEFA's recent stance and fines as some sort of legal precedent for imposing fines/sanctions domestically, then you're being naive. 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Of course you're right. However, if you think that the SFA/SPFL have not used UEFA's recent stance and fines as some sort of legal precedent for imposing fines/sanctions domestically, then you're being naive. 

When did they do this mate? 

9 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I've probably not worded it right. I'm meaning that the SFA/SPFL will now be discussing ways to impose future fines for using flares domestically. 

Without strict liability I don't think they can. That of course doesn't make letting pyrotechnics off in a crowd correct. 

18 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I've probably not worded it right. I'm meaning that the SFA/SPFL will now be discussing ways to impose future fines for using flares domestically. 

Would need all the clubs to vote on strict liability or some other shite and turkeys aren’t going to vote for Xmas.

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Without strict liability I don't think they can. That of course doesn't make letting pyrotechnics off in a crowd correct. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Would need all the clubs to vote on strict liability or some other shite and turkeys aren’t going to vote for Xmas.

So basically, I've made a cunt of that? 😞

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not if it was strict liability for things regarded as a danger to other fans

no danger will they accept liability for a guy steaming an singing a song but how bad would it look for Rangers if a fan got a life changing injury just goin to watch their team

the fags that take pyros to the game deserve what Evers coming to them, if the clubs can’t do anything the coppers will eventually 

31 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Not if it was strict liability for things regarded as a danger to other fans

no danger will they accept liability for a guy steaming an singing a song but how bad would it look for Rangers if a fan got a life changing injury just goin to watch their team

the fags that take pyros to the game deserve what Evers coming to them, if the clubs can’t do anything the coppers will eventually 

This is how it will go, maybe harsher sentencing for this type of thing at football grounds.  No doubt it will be our fans made an example off but the boys taking them in know the risks. 

20 hours ago, tannerall said:

Seems to be  lot more bangers and rockets in our fan base than there used to be. 

Here's a picture of an eardrum. It's one (or more correctly 2) of the most useful things you own, would be a shame if someone lost their hearing because of daft fireworks. 

Anyone know how thick your eardrum is ? You'll be surprised.

800px-Ear-anatomy-text-small-en.svg.png

I will guess 0.115mm thick

21 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

If I’m at a stadium and some arseholes lights a flare, don’t worry Sir I’ll call them out regardless who the fk they are.

Some prick in Sheffield let one off in the bus as we got off and an old local was in some state due to it plus I ruined a brand new pair of trainers kicking it out but never mind eh and you go ahead and play with your sparklers, my fkn hero 

What the fuck are you jibbering on about now?

23 hours ago, tannerall said:

Seems to be  lot more bangers and rockets in our fan base than there used to be. 

Here's a picture of an eardrum. It's one (or more correctly 2) of the most useful things you own, would be a shame if someone lost their hearing because of daft fireworks. 

Anyone know how thick your eardrum is ? You'll be surprised.

800px-Ear-anatomy-text-small-en.svg.png

Just a guess really:

It is 0.1mm thick/thin, is a circular layer of tissue that marks the point between the middle ear and the external ear. It is approximately 8 to 10 mm in diameter, and has a mass weight of around 14 mg

(Brother google does come in handy).

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The stand was made of wood and had tonnes of rubbish underneath the terrace. 

I know where you're coming from but an accident like that was waiting to happen. 

Get that M8 but other combustible materials could still react, who knows, better safe than sorry.

Archived