Fernando's BBC Documentary question

WeeJacksonRFC

Hey guys ! I am in Canada and all the links to Fernando's Doc the final battle wont work for me via the bbc player. 

I would like to watch and was wondering if any one who is good with this sort of stuff. Could guide me if its possible to watch the documentary with out using the BBC player. as my IP adress is in Canada so it wont let me watch it. 

thanks for the help in advance 

2 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Hey guys ! I am in Canada and all the links to Fernando's Doc the final battle wont work for me via the bbc player. 

I would like to watch and was wondering if any one who is good with this sort of stuff. Could guide me if its possible to watch the documentary with out using the BBC player. as my IP adress is in Canada so it wont let me watch it. 

Use a VPN to trick the BBC that you are in the UK. 

3 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I honestly have never used a VPN what is it ? I know its something to hide your IP but I thought it was to hide it. 

You can download loads that are free for a trial period. When you switch it on it asks you where you want to be in the world just pick somewhere in the UK then log in to the IPlayer and it thinks you are in the UK. 

If I can manage it mate anyone can. 

11 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Anyone of these if it’s only a one off 

https://www.top10vpn.com/top10/free-trials/?bsid=c32se1kw318&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2f_NvZ3v5AIVVZnVCh2ZKAmlEAAYASAAEgLO2fD_BwE

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

They all want you to sign up it seems put your card info and select a plan ! 😞

WOW @Cammacymn Im only 5 minutes in and wow just stops you dead in your tracks ! first you are happy to see him moving standing able to communicate with his daughter all those beautiful things then you realize how brave he is and it just really brings so much emotion. The courage and bravery this man had was just amazing ! and to his wife for being there for him. I knew it would be hard to watch but did not  think  minutes in would hit you like that, 

35 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

WOW @Cammacymn Im only 5 minutes in and wow just stops you dead in your tracks ! first you are happy to see him moving standing able to communicate with his daughter all those beautiful things then you realize how brave he is and it just really brings so much emotion. The courage and bravery this man had was just amazing ! and to his wife for being there for him. I knew it would be hard to watch but did not  think  minutes in would hit you like that, 

I found it an awful tough watch myself. Bastard of a disease. Hell of brave fight by Fernando all the same. Inspiring. Lots of emotions watching that.

RIP big man.

Fuckin hell man, that was a tough watch, but also inspirational. Frustrated for him watching him trying to do the basics. Horrible to see him decline. But also heartening to see he was still fighting, and still loving life and soaking up every possible moment with his family. Me, I think I'd chuck it.....I just don't think I would have that spirit that he did. Accepting his illness like that.....that takes courage. He really did fight as hard as he did on the pitch! 

Veronika and Isabella deserve massive credit for being there for him when he needed them most....not forgetting his carers, friends and ex=team mates too. Special people! 

RIP Fernando, You put up the bravest fight! 

31 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Fuckin hell man, that was a tough watch, but also inspirational. Frustrated for him watching him trying to do the basics. Horrible to see him decline. But also heartening to see he was still fighting, and still loving life and soaking up every possible moment with his family. Me, I think I'd chuck it.....I just don't think I would have that spirit that he did. Accepting his illness like that.....that takes courage. He really did fight as hard as he did on the pitch! 

Veronika and Isabella deserve massive credit for being there for him when he needed them most....not forgetting his carers, friends and ex=team mates too. Special people! 

Could not have said it better ! ❤️

13 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

This should work hopefully 

Found this very emotional to watch, particularly at the end when you realise it is so final.  Poor Fernando having to go through that and I feel ever so sorry for his wee girl and partner.  Shed a tear at the end of that.

13 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

I found it a very very tough watch as well mate, well said. 

The falling over at the kick off of his legends tribute game in Jan 2015 was really sad to see again. For me, that brought home the reality of it at the time. I was taking some pics that night and I felt so sorry for him lying there as I felt his dignity had suffered a huge blow.

Far from letting it get to him, he visited Ibrox again and again afterwards, even though his health had visibly declined each time. A fighter.

IMGP0279.JPG

IMGP0443.JPG

IMGP0448.JPG

Just finished watching  this ,by fuck that was  a hard watch,  a player and a man with his faults ,but thank fuck most of his finest  days were played at Ibrox, seen the coverage  in the rhags ,most were respectful but the cunt photographer  that took the picture " tears for a hero" really needs to realign his moral compass along with his crass  newspaper  and  sink further  if its possible  into  the gutter. 

Along with the bigoted BBC these cunts  should  never be allowed  into Ibrox , let them bleat, just like the puppet  master from the eastend who controls the agenda, get them to fuck , rotten to the  core ,can't help themselves ,got to have a dig  and even besmirch a man in his death by their crass comments  in mentioning his problems in life when there was no need to do so.

God bless you Fernando .

Kick them Out. 

On 26/09/2019 at 21:28, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I can't watch it mate,I'll remember his as he was😥

Archived