The Hypocrisy And Shame Of Scottish Football

Virtuoso

They’ve had the SFA led inquiry for about 1.5 years and have just ignored it. This inquiry acknowledges that they have evidence of a football club putting their reputation ahead that of the welfare of children and states that this is unacceptable. Why they’ve not acted on this information is abhorrent.

67C48BE3-BBC1-4069-88E3-0F07AF1228A5.jpeg

FC7956E6-FBB1-4186-8729-A08BFBDBB0AF.jpeg

Brilliant article again from the VBs. Very well writen and proves to anyone reading all that information

for the first time just how corrupt this place is, right up to the very top government level.

One bullet point missing that maybe should have been included in the scum timeline is when the SFA, last year when Liewell was pulling their strings iirc, removed one

of their own rules that declared ALL CLUBS MUST REPORT ANY ACTS OF CHILD ABUSE TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES. Or words to that effect. That was a clear

attempt to protect one particular club from punishment which proves the SFA have no intention of bringing that club to task for their crimes, and makes them just as guilty.

This story is huge, and one day, I'm sure media outlets from outside this Republican backwater will report it, I just cant for the life of me work out why they arn't doing it now.

9 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Brilliant article again from the VBs. Very well writen and proves to anyone reading all that information

for the first time just how corrupt this place is, right up to the very top government level.

One bullet point missing that maybe should have been included in the scum timeline is when the SFA, last year when Liewell was pulling their strings iirc, removed one

of their own rules that declared ALL CLUBS MUST REPORT ANY ACTS OF CHILD ABUSE TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES. Or words to that effect. That was a clear

attempt to protect one particular club from punishment which proves the SFA have no intention of bringing that club to task for their crimes, and makes them just as guilty.

This story is huge, and one day, I'm sure media outlets from outside this Republican backwater will report it, I just cant for the life of me work out why they arn't doing it now.

infiltration at the highest level of political and religious hierarchy, damning that a perceived all encompassing society allows heinous crimes to be normalised

Well done, pity none of the bastions of morality and sporting  integrity  in the media and Scottish  football  feel the same.

Not a peep, is there not one journalist, one chairman , one politician willing to come out and condemn  the activities  that took place under the umbrella  of celtic football club in public either in print or through  the media of television and radio. 

You  have to ask yourself  why , are they afraid of the response from the plastic terrorists  amongst us, surely they can't all be aligned to the beasts from the east either through their support or allegiance to a certain religious faith.

Is it self preservation , not willing  to rock the boat, keep  them in a job, gain a vote ,all of this could apply and that tells you all about the society we find ourselves  in today , those who have the power  to take the appropriate  action against this vile club are a bunch of amoral cowards.

Shame on them all , quick to condemn  and punish one club , driven by nothing more than jealously or in one case downright sectarian  hatred , we know and surely  the penny  will  drop  amongst the duped that the perpetrators of the biggest  crime  in the world  of sport shall receive their just desserts. 

Remember the jelly and ice cream pish from the jolly craicsters.

Nothing  less than their removal  from Scottish Football will suffice and their rancid history  expunged from the records. 

Maybe  just maybe  then their victims will receive  some sort of solace for what was visited upon them at the hands of Glasgow celtic Football and Athletic Club.

Kick them Out. 

Vote them  Out. 

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 02:22, Virtuoso said:

Never no need to apologise for breaking down the facts

This land is infested with bheastly corruption . And it's roots are set in the east end of Glasgow , backed by the powers in City chambers

Helped by all their corrupt media poodles and those bent bastards in the corridors of power controlling Scottish football

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 09:32, drewgardiner88 said:

Great article... Even reading it makes me angry!

Fuck the SFA and every other club who sit idly by and do nothing yet were on too happy to stick the boot in to us for our "crimes".

What really makes me angry to be totally honest

If the shoe was on other foot . Our club would be no longer . Guaranteed. It would be closed down

Reason . Every one of our enemies would be outside the buildings of power campaigning for us to punished from the rooftops .All those hypocritical taigs including the women , would be launching campaigns . You know they are good at doing injustice . It is their speciality . Well that and keeping BIG SECRETS .

Our Club  do sweet fuck all . Not a fucking mention to help themselves . just apology after apology . Those cowardly bastards shame our club , our support and all right thinking people .

And our own fans are the apathetic world champions . Would much rather argue with another bear , or just be the apologists ,that many of them are and actually love being

Truly sickening . And to be honest . Even RM is a fair reflection on this

22 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I don't think we will be alive mate

And if the SNP ever get Independence . You can totally forget anything happening forever

I’m as guilty as the next Rangers supporter but, to achieve maximum impact and wider support, we have to uncouple the two stories.

While it is fair to say that we were well and truly shafted, as long as we compare the two stories/treatments, we will be accused of point scoring.

Forget what happened to us. Take the atrocities at that club as an independent story and it still smells just as bad but would gain greater traction beyond this cesspit country.

Archived