Gerrard Reaction: Rangers 5-0 Aberdeen

RockwellGers

Just now, TopCat said:

"We're in a good place" and it's all thanks to you gaffer.

Picked the right team today and got his tactics spot on......... the perfect way to answer his critics on RM.

He did and he's been very consistent recently, for me. Starting Stewart, bringing on Barker, bringing on Edmunson, all seemed to be good decisions.

The Defoe/Morelos combo didn't really do anything but that's not to say it couldn't.

14 minutes ago, TopCat said:

"We're in a good place" and it's all thanks to you gaffer.

Picked the right team today and got his tactics spot on......... the perfect way to answer his critics on RM.

Fully agree manager got his decisions bang on today. 

I imagine he'll be delighted to hammer that prick mcinnes after last season.  So happy that guy shat it from our job. 

He's rightly pleased.

Was that a herd of foot clacking  departing sheep making all the background noise?      What a distracting racket.    

It'll be just as important for the team to earn away wins up at Aberdeen this season too so there is still a lot of work to be done in this title race.   

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Had the tie on during the game - good enough for me 👍

Dodged a bullet with tracky donning McInnes!

To be fair, McInnes was the best of an awful bunch at that time and was a better option than the halfwit Murty. Who knows how that would have turned out but the ship has sailed and he won't last much longer at the sheep. A downward spiral and anonymity beckons. 

I was being facetious with the Gerrard comment, you do know that?!  If he delivers 55, he can wear a t-shirt getting interviewed for all I care. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

To be fair, McInnes was the best of an awful bunch at that time and was a better option than the halfwit Murty. Who knows how that would have turned out but the ship has sailed and he won't last much longer at the sheep. A downward spiral and anonymity beckons. 

I was being facetious with the Gerrard comment, you do know that?!  If he delivers 55, he can wear a t-shirt getting interviewed for all I care. 

Too far! A t-shirt, were you brought up,or dragged up 😀

6 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Well done today SG. Thought it strange myself Edmunson into MF but he just slotted right in and boy is he a big strong unit😉

There is something about Edmundson.

I think he is a hugely exciting prospect, possibly even as a defensive midfielder as he is very quick and good with the bell at his feet, especially when you consider he’s absolutely fucking huge.

9 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

He did and he's been very consistent recently, for me. Starting Stewart, bringing on Barker, bringing on Edmunson, all seemed to be good decisions.

The Defoe/Morelos combo didn't really do anything but that's not to say it couldn't.

Really liked that Gerrard picked up on it very quickly and it only lasted about 10 minutes.

Brilliant game today.  One of our best performances of the season so far.

On 29/09/2019 at 03:20, gogzy said:

Really liked that Gerrard picked up on it very quickly and it only lasted about 10 minutes.

Pretty sure Gerrard knew the plan all along. He’s done it before. Makes a sub and then “corrects” it 10 minutes later, but it’s deliberate I think. 

Archived