***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Cool. I didn't know that. How many do the sections hold?

It's 2 whole stands. The away end behind the goals and in the middle. The other stands are for YB season ticket holders.

The 2 mixed stands were on sale to the general public so it won't be 100% bears but any who bought from YB will be in either section B & C which covers the 2 stands mentioned. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Good to hear bears are doing the trip still. The board have threw the fans under the bus by refusing tickets. The most loyal fans u will get.

I'm going cause I live in Zurich mate. No way I could pass on this one. Think it will be mostly overseas bears making the trip 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't say its a must win game mate. A point would be great. A win outstanding. 

Compared to last season, failure to get away wins cost us. For me, YB away is definitely a must win - can't be as confident about going away to Porto and Feyenoord. 

7 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

People vastly underestimating Young Boys in here. They are a very good side who were deservedly in the Champions League with a win against Juventus & draw against Valencia. 

I’ve no doubt we can cause them problems but a draw would be a great result 

They’ve got about 14 players out injured so a wouldn’t worry mate. 

🥴

10 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

People vastly underestimating Young Boys in here. They are a very good side who were deservedly in the Champions League with a win against Juventus & draw against Valencia. 

I’ve no doubt we can cause them problems but a draw would be a great result 

I'm not sure whether it's over confidence from how well we've done recently away in Europe plus confidence from Saturday, or just arrogance and a lack of knowledge of the calibre of team we're up against. But some are definitely underestimating YB, probably be the loudest critics on here too if we don't get the win.

55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not sure whether it's over confidence from how well we've done recently away in Europe plus confidence from Saturday, or just arrogance and a lack of knowledge of the calibre of team we're up against. But some are definitely underestimating YB, probably be the loudest critics on here too if we don't get the win.

They had 8 first team players missing at the weekend. None are expected to be fit for Thursday, so it will be a patch work side.

It will still be a tough game but we should be confident of getting  a result against a side with that many injuries. 

Archived