***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Theres plenty on here that do it every time we play these teams , none of them are any better than us and thats the mentality we should be going into these games with.

That mob tonight were like all the rest , a very average side. For me the manager is behind this train of thought , he even does it in some league games and he needs to change it...........

It take balls to win week in week out even here in Scotland, the players have got to transfer that winning mentality over to Europe and have a bit more belief sometimes even when facing these better quality teams who on the face of it are no better than we faced in the qualifiers.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

By far our best player. Davis, Morelos, Arfield... all were having terrible games. Jack was our only good player and he got pulled. We will fuck these guys at Ibrox.

What game were you watching Morelos was along with Barasic  our best player

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

By far our best player. Davis, Morelos, Arfield... all were having terrible games. Jack was our only good player and he got pulled. We will fuck these guys at Ibrox.

Aye mate they were very poor, that’s the sickener.  They’ll get nothing from us at Ibrox.

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

What game were you watching Morelos was along with Barasic  our best player

Morelos was crazy for his booking and should have got the ball instead of his wrestling which I thought he’d stopped doing, also too greedy at times but a fantastic goal.

4 minutes ago, rimbaud said:

Stevie Gerrard  3 defeats in 24 euro outings for us , and still 4 games to go in our section . ( reality check )

3 defeats to teams we should’ve beat or at least not lost to all at crucial points in Europa League group stages 

Like some of his players shouldn’t be untouchable when it comes to criticism 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Morelos was crazy for his booking and should have got the ball instead of his wrestling which I thought he’d stopped doing, also too greedy at times but a fantastic goal.

Wow!!!

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Mate fuck off :lol:

He done fuck all

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No fucking excuses, the two goals were directly  down to Tav. He was shite, but he's not alone.

Goldson, Helander, Ojo, to name but a few. NOT fucking good enough, yet we have those better not getting a start.

We contrive to beat ourselves in playing the favourites game and not our best players.

We start with Tav getting benched. Goldson and Helander never a partnership and neither as good as Katic or Edmundson.

Then we have the imposter Ojo. Gerrard is having a fucking laugh playing him.

I'll leave it at that.

Fucking scunnered.

Summed it up perfectly mate. But for me Gerrard has to shoulder a lot of the blame for his cautious approach. we should not be showing any team respect we should be getting right in about them from the kick off.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't be fucked going through every game, but he was average/shite against Hibs/Aberdeen/Feyenoord/Legia away/St Johnstone was he?

He's yet to reach the heights of last season consistently but I certainly won't be jumping on his back the way some cunts seem so keen to at every opportunity.

He constantly loses the ball.... poor passes, cant get past his man. A helluva lot of the play goes through him and most of it is wasted. That is a fact. I have not been impressed with him at all this season. I call it as I see it.

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Why the fuck we’ve put the 2 centre halfs up at that last free kick and put it into the box is fucking baffling 

Cleary trying to win the 3 points but yes poor management in some ways as we got caught out otherwise it would have been a tremendous performance, and then there’s the refs fkn us again in Europe as it was a pen all day long. VAR needed in all rounds and not just at the knock outs in the pish cup.

Trying not to kick something or someone right now but there's only my old man here and that wouldn't be right. 

Tav's mistakes, poor substitution with Stewart and awful game management ruined our night.  Everyone's guilty tonight but some more than others obviously. Despite doing enough to get a point at least against a poor team there really are no positives from tonight. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No fucking excuses, the two goals were directly  down to Tav. He was shite, but he's not alone.

Goldson, Helander, Ojo, to name but a few. NOT fucking good enough, yet we have those better not getting a start.

We contrive to beat ourselves in playing the favourites game and not our best players.

We start with Tav getting benched. Goldson and Helander never a partnership and neither as good as Katic or Edmundson.

Then we have the imposter Ojo. Gerrard is having a fucking laugh playing him.

I'll leave it at that.

Fucking scunnered.

Couldn’t agree more 

Archived