***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, BertKontermanFR said:

Very nice to see the fanaticism at this forum. Pretty similar to the Feyenoord. I like that. 

From my side I would like to inform you that you have not seen a shadow of the 'real' Feyenoord in Glasgow. You don't stand a chance in Rotterdam. Neither against Porto in both matches.

When feyenoord brings a result from Switzerland, Feyenoord and Porto are through.

Your team absolutely shat it when they came to Ibrox hahahaha

1 hour ago, BertKontermanFR said:

Very nice to see the fanaticism at this forum. Pretty similar to the Feyenoord. I like that. 

From my side I would like to inform you that you have not seen a shadow of the 'real' Feyenoord in Glasgow. You don't stand a chance in Rotterdam. Neither against Porto in both matches.

When feyenoord brings a result from Switzerland, Feyenoord and Porto are through.

Good flares mate, I’ll give you that, you’re good at flares :tu:

Fitba.......we will see :lol:

Thanks Bert.

I think we will just wait and see what happens..  Don’t you think that posting on another team’s forum is a little strange?

Its the kind of thing that fans of another club from Glasgow might do.  You know the one?

You’re not one of them are you?

Livingston gave us a harder game than Feyenoord pal

Hi Bert, are you that cube headed cunt off Twitter who cried about how “annoying and out of touch” we are?

17 hours ago, GA1972 said:

On a positive note it looks like we’re in a group of 4 pish teams

And from what I’ve seen so far, if we cut out the silly stuff we’re the least pish of the 4

2 of which our management and players seem to be in awe of because of their names.

5 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

SB you can flip it any way you like like but the bottom line is that we wont win anything with a team which cant regularly keep a clean sheet.

Ok we remove Tav from team and put Flanagan in for his, erm, ‘defensive qualities’.

Which players in squad step up and equal or beat Tavs assists from last season?

He’s also on 7 for this season.

From my side I would like to inform you that you have not seen a shadow of the 'real' Feyenoord in Glasgow

Even in pidgin English,wtf does that mumbling shite even mean.
If you meant you will be chasing shadows,then cannot disagree with you.
My guess is yer a fuckin fenian in disguise typing while yer new uncle is getting stripped,and all that was from a pish stained mattress somewhere out the east end. 

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Flip that and what is the goals/ assists ratio for Arfield, Jack, Davis, Aribo, Ojo, the midfielders and attackers whose job it is to assist and create.

Mate come on, you're way too intelligent for this pretending to miss the point game.

If the forward players were doing their jobs Tav wouldn't have to get involved as often, maybe that's a fault with a Tav much like Ferguson where he sees us struggle to create and tries to take responsibility when he shouldn't and therefore finds himself out of position more than a RB should be.

Now you're response will be positioning had nothing to do with the first goal or even the second last night and I'll agree but we're talking about the totality of Tavs defending, not just one match.

Seen some people say he was out of position for the second regardless of the slip, tbh having watched it 3 or 4 times I'd say he had two choices, tuck in and trust a MF to track the runner they had wide or track that run himself and hope that a MF tracks the runner they had through the middle. He can't physically do both but he actually makes the right choice and then slips. I honestly cannot figure out how to use mental gymnastics to give me a reason to blame him for that tbh.

2 hours ago, BertKontermanFR said:

Your Mother is a hippopotamus.

25 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Mate come on, you're way too intelligent for this pretending to miss the point game.

If the forward players were doing their jobs Tav wouldn't have to get involved as often, maybe that's a fault with a Tav much like Ferguson where he sees us struggle to create and tries to take responsibility when he shouldn't and therefore finds himself out of position more than a RB should be.

Now you're response will be positioning had nothing to do with the first goal or even the second last night and I'll agree but we're talking about the totality of Tavs defending, not just one match.

Seen some people say he was out of position for the second regardless of the slip, tbh having watched it 3 or 4 times I'd say he had two choices, tuck in and trust a MF to track the runner they had wide or track that run himself and hope that a MF tracks the runner they had through the middle. He can't physically do both but he actually makes the right choice and then slips. I honestly cannot figure out how to use mental gymnastics to give me a reason to blame him for that tbh.

We play like Liverpool.

3 workmanlike midfielders, 2 attacking full back and the 3 forwards are left to do the bulk of attacking/scoring.

Tav and Barasic are going to get caught out of position purely because of the tactics we employ.

Put Polster at RB and Flanagan at left back for defensive qualities and your left with 3 players for creating/scoring bulk of goals.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ok we remove Tav from team and put Flanagan in for his, erm, ‘defensive qualities’.

Which players in squad step up and equal or beat Tavs assists from last season?

He’s also on 7 for this season.

He’s more than a defender. Stupid cunts wanting Flanagan are stupid cunts. 

Tav’s assists are worth way more than his defensive frailties.  

He’s not the whole package but he’s way better than anything else available 

Not long home from the game so not reading all the posts so if already posted apologises but I can't believe we never killed the game off in time added on, we got a warning in the 90th minute when we put a corner into the box, next thing caught out at the back and Tav booked stopping their attack - did we learn - did we fuck, a free kick to us, my son and myself screaming just kill the game off, take it in the corner but no everyone of our defence up the park and we know the rest - fuckin suicide. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We play like Liverpool.

3 workmanlike midfielders, 2 attacking full back and the 3 forwards are left to do the bulk of attacking/scoring.

Tav and Barasic are going to get caught out of position purely because of the tactics we employ.

Put Polster at RB and Flanagan at left back for defensive qualities and your left with 3 players for creating/scoring bulk of goals.

I wouldn't even class  it as being caught out of position when you're in the exact position you should be according to the managers game plan.

Btw mate I meant to multi quote you and D'art, so the reply was aimed at him rather than you.

Archived