***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If we had held on for a draw and a point, I don't think a 1 point advantage at this early stage of the group would make a huge difference to eventual qualification.

There are 4 massive games still to play.

It was a poor performance all round.

Probably takes YBs out of contention if we’d won and they’re on 0 points though. 

People are slaughtering the performance, but I’ve honestly never seen a good performance on an astro park. They are shocking. We still went away from home, scored, made a few good chances and should have had a pen.

Tav completely fucked it, but we we’re the better side IMO. Nothing to fear in this group. We can qualify. 

49 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Probably takes YBs out of contention if we’d won and they’re on 0 points though. 

People are slaughtering the performance, but I’ve honestly never seen a good performance on an astro park. They are shocking. We still went away from home, scored, made a few good chances and should have had a pen.

Tav completely fucked it, but we we’re the better side IMO. Nothing to fear in this group. We can qualify. 

Agreed, it was a sore one to lose the game late on like that, but I also think the performance as a whole wasn’t to bad, and I personally think if Jack hadn’t gone off we see it out for at least a point. 

46 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Agreed, it was a sore one to lose the game late on like that, but I also think the performance as a whole wasn’t to bad, and I personally think if Jack hadn’t gone off we see it out for at least a point. 

Said on another game should have killed the game when we got the free kick in the 92nd minute and not put it in the box, got a warning before that when we got a corner  - football suicide 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Cup game against Killie, second Livingston, and second Hamilton last season were all good performances

On 05/10/2019 at 07:00, graeme_4 said:

Personally, I think it's better that every team is in contention right up until the last couple of group games. Means there's no gimmaes. It's a very equally matched group.

Archived