Sign in to follow this  
Bigsasasfloppyhair

***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They're 79th, Feyenoord are 95th...

That’s this season based on use knocked them out.  

This was the rankings this summer:

65CC72D5-3A46-4548-825F-1D50DA497DD2.thumb.jpeg.6fd7f80d9f5b9e46ad7002b64e6a746a.jpeg

They are a good team but by the sounds of it we’ve got them at the right time if they really have 8 first team players missing, I’ll believe it when I see it, could make playing on a plastic pitch a bit of a leveller if true

Hoping for a win as we all do however realistically am looking at btts and a draw. 

You never know what's going to happen in these games, will wait for the team announcement.

9 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Would take a draw right now.

Going to be a tough night on a plastic pitch against a good side without any away fans.

Come on Rangers. 

Never settle for anything less than a win 

just saying like

Seems strange that we opted out of a training seesion on the pitch. Surely it would have been good to get a feel for it before the game????

6 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Seems strange that we opted out of a training seesion on the pitch. Surely it would have been good to get a feel for it before the game????

They nearly all play the same and fuck risking injury training. 

We also have a state of the art one at the HTC so probably just used that one 

Bobby Hume and Brubear like this

Hoping for a result tonight and feeling quite confident of one as we've been playing well on both fronts. Finish work at 5.30 so gonna be a mad dash home to get a stream up! 

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Hoping for a result tonight and feeling quite confident of one as we've been playing well on both fronts. Finish work at 5.30 so gonna be a mad dash home to get a stream up! 

I'm similar. Finish work at 5pm and have a 32 mile drive home via M1 northbound. So hopefully have me in time for kick off.

Even worse is the fact the wife is having a wee birthday party for us and the kids. Steak is on the menu so I'm going to be cooking and listening/watching at the same time. 

Fancy us to get at least a point. But have a sneaky feeling we are suited to catching teams in Europe and as long as we are tight at the back then a win is not beyond us. 

----------------mcgregor---------------

Tav------goldson--helander----barasic 

---------jack------Davis---kamara-------

Arfield----------morelos----------ojo 

What I think the team will be, not what I think it should be. Reckon helander will play after a couple games out, after impressing v feyenoord. Seems to be the starting 3 in midfield. Ojo for his pace down the left. 

1-2 Alfredo and tav