Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

100% serious Candeias did the donkey work for him and made him look better, he also misses Jack the now who constantly comes in and covers for him.

I really don’t think he made him look any better especially since we still dropped points last season because of Tav. Motherwell away, Hibs away, celtic away. Even goals away to the likes of Killie and Aberdeen, while not necessarily being his fault, still came from his side because he’s weak as fuck, so Candeias couldn’t have done that good a job. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I really don’t think he made him look any better especially since we still dropped points last season because of Tav. Motherwell away, Hibs away, celtic away. Even goals away to the likes of Killie and Aberdeen, while not necessarily being his fault, still came from his side because he’s weak as fuck, so Candeias couldn’t have done that good a job. 

Harsh to put Hibs in there tbh, considering he was fouled at their box :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Harsh to put Hibs in there tbh, considering he was fouled at their box :lol: 

He wasn’t fouled, he was caught up the park, made an arse of it and tried to buy a foul. 

Candeias never covered himself in glory either mind you. 

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s been shite this season. Playing like a player who’s heart and head isn’t really in it anymore.

This is the most concerning part for me

It's as though mentally he isn't 100% and at a club like ours you can't get away with that. After his mistake Goldson's look at him said it all tbh

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Cunts will have probably thought a was Tavs da the way I go on about him but yesterday was it for me. 

He gets an absolute peach of a ball down the wing, brings it down instantly, we have 3 players in the box in the last 5 minutes, begging to be hit across the 6 yard box for a tap in or an OG and he just skies it to go out for a throw in at the other side. It was absolutely shocking stuff it really was. 

He’s done for me unless he starts winning us games defensively and attacking. 

Worse one was the free kick right at the end. I was begging for Barisic to swing it in with his left but no our captain had to be in charge and again fucked it miles from the danger area.  My 10 year old strikes a better dead ball and cross than that clown yesterday.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He needs dropped and to know it's down to performances, mistakes and failings on his part.

I think Tav see's himself as untouchable. The management haven't done anything to show him different. 

Dropping him for poor form will show him and the rest of the squad that everyone is fighting for thier place. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Cunts will have probably thought a was Tavs da the way I go on about him but yesterday was it for me. 

He gets an absolute peach of a ball down the wing, brings it down instantly, we have 3 players in the box in the last 5 minutes, begging to be hit across the 6 yard box for a tap in or an OG and he just skies it to go out for a throw in at the other side. It was absolutely shocking stuff it really was. 

He’s done for me unless he starts winning us games defensively and attacking. 

I think that's it really. He's demonstrating he's not able to cut with us when the going gets really tough. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a future with us but we need more quality from a captain. 

4 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Pretty much. Utterly baffling considering we have a real shot at winning the title. 

Gerrard needs to intervene and drop him as is deserved, otherwise he sends a message to the rest that falling standards are acceptable and that would be the end of any title challenge.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard needs to intervene and drop him as is deserved, otherwise he sends a message to the rest that falling standards are acceptable and that would be the end of any title challenge.

Him and Goldson know they can play whatever way they like , they wont be dropped. I am beginning to think theres something in the Ojo must play theory , the guy is piss poor.......

27 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This is the most concerning part for me

It's as though mentally he isn't 100% and at a club like ours you can't get away with that. After his mistake Goldson's look at him said it all tbh

I really wonder if he wanted a move in the Summer and his form is suffering because he didn’t get it. 

As an Englishman I imagine he will want to play in the Premiership at some point and at 27 (28 by the time the season ends) he probably knows he’s only got one big contract left in him and the opportunity might be slipping away from him.

Usually a player would get their head down and get on with it, but he’s never come across as a player with a strong and determined will.

I’m not trying to play armchair psychologist, but it’s clear that there is something way off with him.

36 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I really wonder if he wanted a move in the Summer and his form is suffering because he didn’t get it. 

As an Englishman I imagine he will want to play in the Premiership at some point and at 27 (28 by the time the season ends) he probably knows he’s only got one big contract left in him and the opportunity might be slipping away from him.

Usually a player would get their head down and get on with it, but he’s never come across as a player with a strong and determined will.

I’m not trying to play armchair psychologist, but it’s clear that there is something way off with him.

That's exactly what you're doing for fucks sake!

47 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly. We can't afford our manager to have his undroppable favourites. The message of you don't play if you don't perform needs to be loud and clear. 

Archived