Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

He's easily the best RB we have, so fuck knows why anyone would want him dropped tbh.

He’s easily the best attacking right back we have.  Flanagan is easily the best right back when it comes to defending. Simple choice really: do we want a defender who can attack or a defender who can defend?  Defenders who can defend every time IMO.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Again just slevering utter shite. You always were a bit fucking stupid but you’re genuinely no making any sense at all. 

Like a retarded attention seeker. 

Explain how it's shite then? Tavernier should clear it, McGregor should save it. There, both to blame, spastic.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Explain how it's shite then? Tavernier should clear it, McGregor should save it. There, both to blame, spastic.

I never said McGregor, at any point, was blameless. Have you missed that bit? Now you’re getting worked up for fuck all. 

You do try getting involved in arguments a lot but you always, always make an arse of yourself, every time without fail. 

Just now, beararse said:

He’s easily the best attacking right back we have.  Flanagan is easily the best right back when it comes to defending. Simple choice really: do we want a defender who can attack or a defender who can defend?  Defenders who can defend every time IMO.

Based on what? 

Any time he's played at RB he's been pish. If a Cowdenbeath winger can make you look average then an SPL winger certainly will - never mind a European one.

Flanagan is a squad player at best and Tav is on a completely different level to him in every department.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I never said McGregor, at any point, was blameless. Have you missed that bit? Now you’re getting worked up for fuck all. 

You do try getting involved in arguments a lot but you always, always make an arse of yourself, every time without fail. 

McGregor should never have been put in the position to make a save. Tav fucked it, again. Down to him. End of!

Just now, BlueMe said:

Based on what? 

Any time he's played at RB he's been pish. If a Cowdenbeath winger can make you look average then an SPL winger certainly will - never mind a European one.

Flanagan is a squad player at best and Tav is on a completely different level to him in every department.

He’s a more athletic Flanagan 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

McGregor should never have been put in the position to make a save. Tav fucked it, again. Down to him. End of!

Agreed. Think the wee guy’s still trying to keep his super staunch ‘I hate anybody that left in 2012’ act up. He’s failing at it, mind you. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Beg to differ. His legs are looking more heavier by the game.

The guy has lost it imo and on the down slope.

Again, I don’t disagree. Although I don’t think he ever ‘had it’ to lose it but each to their own. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm not worked up at all.

I'm saying Tavernier never single-handedly cost us.

Just now, King Jela said:

Agreed. Think the wee guy’s still trying to keep him super staunch ‘I hate anybody that left in 2012’ act up. He’s failing at it, mind you. 

:lol: Shut up man.

The only person here with anysort of agenda here is your weird hatred for Tavernier,

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Based on what? 

Flanagan puts the first one out for a shy. Not pretty but risk free. He defends the old fashioned way.

He was MOTM in one of the Europa ties. Cannae mind which one. ( at left back )

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

🤣🤣🤣

Only one person making an arse of himself here pal.

Why the hate? Did Tav pump your boyfriend or something? Wouldny sign your hooped scarf?

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm not worked up at all.

I'm saying Tavernier never single-handedly cost us.

:lol: Shut up man.

The only person here with anysort of agenda here is your weird hatred for Tavernier,

You’re definitely worked up. 

You started this whole argument off when I said that Jack, Morelos and McGregor would’ve been walking away with a point had Tav not fucked up, which they would’ve if Tav had cleared the ball for his second mistake. That isn’t hard to understand. There wouldn’t even have been a chance at goal if it wasn’t for Tav. Nobody said McGregor was blameless after it. 

Lol, you’re just talking so much shit. Brainless. 

20 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Based on what? 

Keeps it simple.

Tackles for fun.

D’you fail to notice Flanagan’s European performances?

I’m also pretty sure the Cowdenbeath game was after a 9 game  abscence thro injury.

He’d also continuously been playing left back AND McAuley  had been drafted in as centre half.

If you want to judge him on that then fair enough.  I’d rather look at all the Euro and old firm games where he has excelled in his defending.

21 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Does that theory work for Stewart as well? Wank against East Fife earlier in the season yet brilliant against better class in Aberdeen last weekend there. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You’re definitely worked up. 

You started this whole argument off when I said that Jack, Morelos and McGregor would’ve been walking away with a point had Tav not fucked up, which they would’ve if Tav had cleared the ball for his second mistake. That isn’t hard to understand. There wouldn’t even have been a chance at goal if it wasn’t for Tav. Nobody said McGregor was blameless after it. 

Lol, you’re just talking so much shit. Brainless. 

I'm not, thanks for the concern though.

Yes, and you're right, but they would also have walked away with a point if McGregor made an easy save. Which is also correct.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Keeps it simple.

Tackles for fun.

D’you fail to notice Flanagan’s European performances?

I’m also pretty sure the Cowdenbeath game was after a 9 game  abscence thro injury.

He’d also continuously been playing left back AND McAuley  had been drafted in as centre half.

If you want to judge him on that then fair enough.  I’d rather look at all the Euro and old firm games where he has excelled in his defending.

He was pish last season in Europe and domestically until the league was finished.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm not, thanks for the concern though.

Yes, and you're right, but they would also have walked away with a point if McGregor made an easy save. Which is also correct.

And they’d have have been guaranteed a point had Tav not fucked up the first time. 

Fucking MONGO! 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

And they’d have have been guaranteed a point had Tav not fucked up the first time. 

Fucking MONGO! 

Just read back and realised a fucked it :lol: Completely patched a part of a post so I'll give you this one.

You're still a mongo though pal.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

So, if you were to pick the best back four purely to defend, you’d chose Tav over Flanagan?

Yes.

Archived