Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Welcome back Tavernier

1 minute ago, ShanksRFC said:

But he was good against aberdeen mate..

Fannys.

If we get the 3 points in the league every week with him in the team until January then brilliant but punt him in January. He’s fucking terrible, mistake after mistake for four fucking years. Madness. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Actually cannot stand the guy. Been saying it for ages and getting shot down but again, we’re never winning anything with him in the team. He is a loser and always will be. 

Bawbag

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He’s been poor for weeks! Would have been dropped if he wasn’t the captain!

Try months!

Like all managers Gerrard does favourites and Tav the worst of them.

I’m his biggest fan, but that was utterly ridiculous. 

They were shite, and we’ve absolutely handed them the 3 points. Should have been in a position to almost qualify next game and instead we’ll be lucky to get through now. 

If we get the 3 points in the league every week with him in the team until January then brilliant but punt him in January. He’s fucking terrible, mistake after mistake for four fucking years. Madness. 

I agree.

Hes been poor all season, not just tonight.

It's easy to criticise him tonight because, let's be honest, he had an absolute stinker. 

That being said he's been fantastic defensively, and offensively, for about 18 months.

Unlikely to go down well here but if you're going to be an arsehole and berate him after one bad game I hope you've given him credit when he's been an absolutely fantastic captain of Rangers.

Malkytfp1 and graeme_4 like this

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Actually cannot stand the guy. Been saying it for ages and getting shot down but again, we’re never winning anything with him in the team. He is a loser and always will be. 

Why?

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

It's easy to criticise him tonight because, let's be honest, he had an absolute stinker. 

That being said he's been fantastic defensively, and offensively, for about 18 months.

Unlikely to go down well here but if you're going to be an arsehole and berate him after one bad game I hope you've given him credit when he's been an absolutely fantastic captain of Rangers.

He has hardly ever been fantastic defensively

Malkytfp1 likes this

I can’t stand him. If that upsets you then log off and cry about it. He’s a joke. 

You log off mate. Youre a fucking embarrassement.

I can’t stand him. If that upsets you then log off and cry about it. He’s a joke. 

If anyone would be crying it’s you. The most negative poster I’ve seen on here. 😂😂

Malkytfp1 likes this