Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

6 hours ago, will2203 said:

BP9 you really are one of wee Nicolas own.....fuck off to kerrydale street! No room here for your poison 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

:lol: aye it’s tough to be a supporter on RM - hating is easy - it’s what many of you do and the op is one of the worst - sounds like you’re not far behind 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Fucking hell man, you really don’t pay attention to what is being said, do you?

Not when some cunt writes an essay for a reply tbh, genuinely only read the quoted section.

You fucked it, everyone knows you've fucked it - accept it and move on.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:mutley:

Weren't you the bloke who wanted rid of Morelos?

Then I fell in love with him.

Gerrard was the making of him and managed him well imo. He could have went to the dogs without him.  I can't see past him now. Maturing into a great player. You obviously chose to overlook  my many posts of love and affection when the gaffer got hold of him. 

Some players can come good and other just turn to shit. That's football.

Such is life.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t remember this pish when it was any other player that wasn’t liked within the support tbh. Canny greet about it when it’s somebody you like then ignore it when it’s not.

Nah you not remember everyone rallying round worrall last year and supporting the boy after he made a mistake 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nah. Folk with hundreds of folders saved on their laptops with a library of dossiers on quotes and posts just waiting to dust them down.

Yer not wrong pal 👀 

On 27/08/2017 at 12:47, To Be A Ranger said:

I wank dogs with my arsehole

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Then I fell in love with him.

Gerrard was the making of him and managed him well imo. He could have went to the dogs without him.  I can't see past him now. Maturing into a great player. You obviously chose to overlook  my many posts of love and affection when the gaffer got hold of him. 

Some players can come good and other just turn to shit. That's football.

Such is life.

Sounds as if you got it wrong then back-tracked. You do realise SG is staying loyal to Tavs, another man he is managing, indeed his captain and a starter in every match. Will you fall in love with him too?

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Mate, always respect your opinion, but if Tav wasn't a player who kept making the same mistakes, he'd be playing in a much higher league than Scotland.

Don’t accept that mate. 

His overall game isn’t as good as some would make you believe, as I’ve said before he’s found his level and that includes going forward as well. 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t accept that mate. 

His overall game isn’t as good as some would make you believe, as I’ve said before he’s found his level and that includes going forward as well. 

Fair enough mate, it's all about opinions 👍

32 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sounds as if you got it wrong then back-tracked. You do realise SG is staying loyal to Tavs, another man he is managing, indeed his captain and a starter in every match. Will you fall in love with him too?

Tav was always limited. Morelos always had talent. He just needed someone to develop him in the right way. He also had an icon to look up to in Gerrard, whom he couldn't fool. He done well last season and is a marvel this season. He was a very frustrating player when he first came.

As for Tav, he appears to have even lost the passion. Playing in every game doesn't help him either.  I think Gerrard made a big mistake n making him captain. Now he has no one to lnk up with and it's amplifying his weaknesses. Ojo in front of him is just a joke.  He used to glyde past players with ease. A fair old shot on him. One, two's with Candyman. He used to be much more involved and now he isn't. It's just no longer happening. He is nowhere near the player of previous and I don't know what it is, but it needs sorted.

Now as pish as Tav was last night, there were others just as bad. IF it was only Tav that had a bad game, others can and do compensate, but there were a few off it in a game that was there for the taking. He gets it for the two goals, but if we had won 3-2 or drew, then his assasination wouldn't have been near as bad, if at all if we had won and we should have, so it's gut wrenching disappointment and some cunt's getting it. In a way it's disheartening for him as he sees it himself and maybe taking it too much to heart and it's affecting his game. 

As each season goes by our expectations get bigger. Getting closer but not close enough and this one is pivotal in taking that title as next season we will have little chance if the scum are going for ten.

Gerrard must see it, so how does he sort it. Drop him and give him a break to make him hungry, or just keep playing him and hope he comes good? It's a call that needs made

59 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav was always limited. Morelos always had talent. He just needed someone to develop him in the right way. He also had an icon to look up to in Gerrard, whom he couldn't fool. He done well last season and is a marvel this season. He was a very frustrating player when he first came.

As for Tav, he appears to have even lost the passion. Playing in every game doesn't help him either.  I think Gerrard made a big mistake n making him captain. Now he has no one to lnk up with and it's amplifying his weaknesses. Ojo in front of him is just a joke.  He used to glyde past players with ease. A fair old shot on him. One, two's with Candyman. He used to be much more involved and now he isn't. It's just no longer happening. He is nowhere near the player of previous and I don't know what it is, but it needs sorted.

Now as pish as Tav was last night, there were others just as bad. IF it was only Tav that had a bad game, others can and do compensate, but there were a few off it in a game that was there for the taking. He gets it for the two goals, but if we had won 3-2 or drew, then his assasination wouldn't have been near as bad, if at all if we had won and we should have, so it's gut wrenching disappointment and some cunt's getting it. In a way it's disheartening for him as he sees it himself and maybe taking it too much to heart and it's affecting his game. 

As each season goes by our expectations get bigger. Getting closer but not close enough and this one is pivotal in taking that title as next season we will have little chance if the scum are going for ten.

Gerrard must see it, so how does he sort it. Drop him and give him a break to make him hungry, or just keep playing him and hope he comes good? It's a call that needs made

I think he answered that in the press conference. Little changes for Sunday means the captain plays. Personally, he needs a break.

Tav remains comfortably our best right back. So he fucked up in a game and hasn't been in top form....but.....we have nobody else near his level. Polster has no chance, Flanagan can't stay fit, there is nobody else. Tav has been run into the ground and is taking the flack that his commitment and refusal to take a dive has led to. He playing at 80% biy has no successor. He's always available, always plays and guess what, sometimes football teams get beat. Tav will play the next match and will win. 

I reckon when Flanagan is fit we might see Tav rested now and again. Until then....don't see it. 

Arfield is in the same boat. Struggling physically after being run into the ground. I'd have assumed that's why King is here but when Jack went off midweek and Stewart came on resulting in a rearranging of several players.....maybe King just isn't fit. 

Remember it took Davis and Defoe 6 months to find fitness, Barisic longer. Don't think it looks good for King right now but hopefully he's up to speed soon as another skilled and experienced player to close games out could be invaluable this season

Archived