Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

52 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav was always limited. Morelos always had talent. He just needed someone to develop him in the right way. He also had an icon to look up to in Gerrard, whom he couldn't fool. He done well last season and is a marvel this season. He was a very frustrating player when he first came.

As for Tav, he appears to have even lost the passion. Playing in every game doesn't help him either.  I think Gerrard made a big mistake n making him captain. Now he has no one to lnk up with and it's amplifying his weaknesses. Ojo in front of him is just a joke.  He used to glyde past players with ease. A fair old shot on him. One, two's with Candyman. He used to be much more involved and now he isn't. It's just no longer happening. He is nowhere near the player of previous and I don't know what it is, but it needs sorted.

Now as pish as Tav was last night, there were others just as bad. IF it was only Tav that had a bad game, others can and do compensate, but there were a few off it in a game that was there for the taking. He gets it for the two goals, but if we had won 3-2 or drew, then his assasination wouldn't have been near as bad, if at all if we had won and we should have, so it's gut wrenching disappointment and some cunt's getting it. In a way it's disheartening for him as he sees it himself and maybe taking it too much to heart and it's affecting his game. 

As each season goes by our expectations get bigger. Getting closer but not close enough and this one is pivotal in taking that title as next season we will have little chance if the scum are going for ten.

Gerrard must see it, so how does he sort it. Drop him and give him a break to make him hungry, or just keep playing him and hope he comes good? It's a call that needs made

Back,-tracking again....

I wish Tavs  back-tracked as much as you. Then we'd have a world class right-back on our hands. 

As for Morelos, do you think he is as good as Jason Cummings yet?😂

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/10/2019 at 19:54, King Jela said:

Actually cannot stand the guy. Been saying it for ages and getting shot down but again, we’re never winning anything with him in the team. He is a loser and always will be. 

Deary me 

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Back,-tracking again....

I wish Tavs  back-tracked as much as you. Then we'd have a world class right-back on our hands. 

As for Morelos, do you think he is as good as Jason Cummings yet?😂

No need to try so hard to be a dick.

12 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:mutley:

Weren't you the bloke who wanted rid of Morelos?

He continues to despise many of our players. There’s a long list he can’t stand and it’s because he’s not really on here to give proper analysis or show support. He’s just on here for the craic and also because his mum annoys him by burning his toast in the morning he has to occupy himself in his bedroom 

thats the truth btw 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He continues to despise many of our players. There’s a long list he can’t stand and it’s because he’s not really on here to give proper analysis or show support. He’s just on here for the craic and also because his mum annoys him by burning his toast in the morning he has to occupy himself in his bedroom 

thats the truth btw 

Even proper analysis of Saint James is ridiculed and they are called haters. 

And that’s the truth btw. 

IF he continues and is seen to be  responsible for the dropping of points against the dross here, after the worst run of performances since he arrived. He would be ruined. Serious damaged goods.

So does Gerrard keep playing him him until he either comes good or fucks it up more? Or does he rest him? The call has to be made for both Tav's sake and the team's in our do or die season for this title.

Would putting in Polster for a run be such a weakness in the dross we play in this league? Course it wouldn't, so Gerrard has a stick or twist decision to make.

IMO he needs to ditch his blind spot for the good of the team and be the manager he aspires to be. A rest could see Tav back as a refreshed and more hungry player positively contributing to a title challenge, because at the minute he isn't and is a weakness that he himself realises.

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

thats the truth btw 

No need to try so hard to be so wrong, again.

Now I may talk shite, but you are just fucking unwell.

Go get a job  or a life you enjoy ffs and give your constant anxiety state some respite. 

"His mum"? Fucking mum?! Where the fuck did that come from? Maw died of lung cancer not so long ago. 

Aye, some do need to get out more.

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Tav 2 horrendous mistakes which rightly so is being tore to shreds but I’m surprised how nothing more than a routine save ends up in the net has passed without any criticism 

Harsh, it was hardly a routine save , the man has saved us untold times saving shots he has no right to save,

After the pile of disasters between the sticks in the last 6 seasons I for one am delighted McGregor is between them.

On 22/04/2018 at 15:06, Blue Avenger said:

Cummings has all the ability that Morelos doesn't have and will never have. The cunt started with the petulance as soon as he came on and I've seen milk turn quicker. This guy is a serious legend in his own mind and doesn't match up to jersey and we need to get rid in the summer.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav was always limited. Morelos always had talent. He just needed someone to develop him in the right way. He also had an icon to look up to in Gerrard, whom he couldn't fool. He done well last season and is a marvel this season. He was a very frustrating player when he first came.

😃

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

😃

Wow! How could one be so wrong?!

Then there were the hoardes of McInnes lovers and the Gerrard haters. The Davis and McGregor haters. The oppo of me. Strangely enough who have now come round. Were you and the many other detractors one of them?! You want the names, the posts

You could cut the hypocrisy with a knife. Now you run along with ks and do what you are good at!  You are good entertainment value though, with credibility beyond reproach.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Even proper analysis of Saint James is ridiculed and they are called haters. 

And that’s the truth btw. 

Any valid points you make will be ridiculed when you start using fenian nicknames like "Saint James" to describe the Rangers captain tbh.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Rangers Captain in name only, any comparison to past Captains is laughable. 

Like Gavin Rae, Lee McCulloch and Steven Davis?

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He could score the winner in injury time and there will be a few absolutely raging about it. 

Shite patter that tbh, same with the wanting players/managers to fail.

Archived