Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

He needs dropped. End of 

He does need dropped . His confidence is at an all time low and I don't think Gerrard is doing him , or the team , any favours by keep playing him . He's one if my favourite players , and he'll be back , but needs a break just now . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

He does need dropped . His confidence is at an all time low and I don't think Gerrard is doing him , or the team , any favours by keep playing him . He's one if my favourite players , and he'll be back , but needs a break just now . 

Said this in the match thread... he was fucking tragic today... every cross was piss poor... every corner, every free kick.... in a sea of bad performances i would venture that today was his worst.... Young Boys included

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

People say his defending is poor but his crossing is abysmal, continually hits the first man 

‘Aye but he’s good going forward’ when!?!? 

He’s fucking useless, and I genuinely mean useless, going forward AND defending. 

How the fuck is he still at Rangers? 

Just now, philiprfc said:

You can't drop him, he's integral to how we play. Take him out for Flanagan or Polster and we'll struggle to get up the park.

I think we have Barisic up the left side who has found some form... now is the ideal time to bench Tav. Let Flanagan sit on the right and Barisic go on the left..... Tav relies too heavily on workhorses balling him out, Candeias last season and Jack this.... 

Problem is there is nobody there who can do much different. Need to get anither right back in.

Regarding his attacking, he has nothing down the right with him with Arfield playing so central. 

Defending however, i am his biggest fan but can no longer make excuses for him. He has and will cost us a lot this season.

Archived