Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Welcome back Tavernier

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye. That's exactly the same as claiming Rangers fans will be raging if he scores the winner tomorrow.

There is ones on here claiming they detest him and others giving him taig like names... a few crackpots on here.

Tav needs to use the fucking head, he feels the need to be a matchwinner but against higher quality teams he needs to learn to be pragmatic.

A right back needs to defend first and foremost against the better teams. Gungo ho doesnt make sense when its not the dross.

He has very good qualities but needs to learn when to use them and when to play safe.

Blue Avenger likes this

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

He needs dropped. End of 

He does need dropped . His confidence is at an all time low and I don't think Gerrard is doing him , or the team , any favours by keep playing him . He's one if my favourite players , and he'll be back , but needs a break just now . 

WeeJacksonRFC likes this

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bet you couldn't wait for the final whistle to post this...

And btw if you or anybody is still arguing that idiot’s case you’re needing to lay off the meth. 

A. Fucking. Loser. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Only the one mistake leading to a goal this time 👏🏻👏🏻👌🏻👌🏻

His crossing was woeful all game , epitomised by that one right at the death . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

He does need dropped . His confidence is at an all time low and I don't think Gerrard is doing him , or the team , any favours by keep playing him . He's one if my favourite players , and he'll be back , but needs a break just now . 

Said this in the match thread... he was fucking tragic today... every cross was piss poor... every corner, every free kick.... in a sea of bad performances i would venture that today was his worst.... Young Boys included