Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Welcome back Tavernier

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Makes sense, we better sign a right winger who will assist and create as much as Tav does aswell then.

The right winger we sold, who some on here claim Tav is struggling without in the team, scored 3 and assisted 2 for his new side yesterday. Just saying :lol:

Blueteeth and JCDBigBear like this

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The right winger we sold, who some on here claim Tav is struggling without in the team, scored 3 and assisted 2 for his new side yesterday. Just saying :lol:

It’s all well and good saying that now mate, funny how no ones mentioned how he’s been getting on every other game. People want to drop Tav because he’s a loser but can see us winning things with Candeias as right winger :lol: 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Arguments for him are getting fucking crazy :lol: 

as are the arguments against him -- place is mad and always needs a scapegoat when points are dropped   --- the Tav debate seems to be like the abortion debate --- polarised with no middle ground given.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

as are the arguments against him -- place is mad and always needs a scapegoat when points are dropped   --- the Tav debate seems to be like the abortion debate --- polarised with no middle ground given.

1) We drew. 
2) He was the cause of our last defeat. 
3) HE’S THE REASON WE DREW TODAY!!!

Needs dropped been poor all season. 

Being captain isn’t an issue but making you undropabble due to it is. 

Everyone makes mistakes and he’s had far too many this season.

People bringing up his assists to the debate is irrelevant as continually costing us games as a defender outweighs that.

19 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I agree to an extent, but look at it this way; if Barisic or perhaps Hellander had made the same clangers as Tav has made over the past month they'd have been chased out of town. See Worrell from last season

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fuck off

I just don't think you should be speaking about one of our own like that. Davis is a Rangers player..a bloody great one at that. He deserves more respect from you. 

23 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s all well and good saying that now mate, funny how no ones mentioned how he’s been getting on every other game. People want to drop Tav because he’s a loser but can see us winning things with Candeias as right winger :lol: 

Pretty sure that's his first goals tbf.

For the record I don't agree that Tavernier misses him or that he should be brought back :lol:

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

I just don't think you should be speaking about one of our own like that. Davis is a Rangers player..a bloody great one at that. He deserves more respect from you. 

The last thing he deserves is respect.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Pretty sure that's his first goals tbf.

For the record I don't agree that Tavernier misses him or that he should be brought back :lol:

Nah I know mate, but honestly give it a few days and cunts will be greeting about letting him go. 

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I agree to an extent, but look at it this way; if Barisic or perhaps Hellander had made the same clangers as Tav has made over the past month they'd have been chased out of town. See Worrell from last season

Very true mate.

That's the double standard that annoys me with tav and the management.

Barisic would easily be dropped if he make the same mistakes. 

Tav will no doubt start vs porto. If he drops another calamity at the back. There is no excuse for not dropping him outside of pure favouritism by the management. 

22 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Folk were completely writing off Barisic at the start of this season for performances nowhere near as bad as what Tav is serving up now.

48 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Theres no middle ground as his form is crap, his leadership is anonymous,  he contributed nothing, and again cost us goals and points. For a defender, that's simply unacceptable.

We need a scapegoat? What the fuck has folk criticising the guy who cost us points today got to do with scapegoating?

36 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Needs dropped been poor all season. 

Being captain isn’t an issue but making you undropabble due to it is. 

Everyone makes mistakes and he’s had far too many this season.

People bringing up his assists to the debate is irrelevant as continually costing us games as a defender outweighs that.

Who you playing instead ? Bearing in mind our centre mids contribution to games in an attacking sense is constantly playing it to tav to swing it into the box , you play flanno who I like as a defender , the centre mids will get it straight back , if our midfield start creating I’m all for tav having a spell out 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Who you playing instead ? Bearing in mind our centre mids contribution to games in an attacking sense is constantly playing it to tav to swing it into the box , you play flanno who I like as a defender , the centre mids will get it straight back , if our midfield start creating I’m all for tav having a spell out 

Would need to be Flannagan.

That works two ways though too. If the team knows Tavernier is there they’ll use him but obviously if someone who isn’t as attacking as him is being used the midfield would play a different way.

Play Kent on the right and you wouldn’t need an overlapping full back.