Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Welcome back Tavernier

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He might only play there for one season but so far he’s showing that he can do a job in that league (John McGinn is too who was another player that everybody on here said was shite for years) and that you don’t have to be half as good to play in that league as people on here make out that you have to be.

Let's be honest. He's obviously not shite and the reason most on here were saying he was is mainly down to him being a tarrier.

If Norwich go down this season they'll take McLean with them. If Villa go down other clubs in that league will be all over McGinn.

graeme_4 and HG5 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Let's be honest. He's obviously not shite and the reason most on here were saying he was is mainly down to him being a tarrier.

If Norwich go down this season they'll take McLean with them. If Villa go down other clubs in that league will be all over McGinn.

McGinn will move to a top 6 club easily 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got his agent to complain to a mates workplace for asking for a picture the other day, which he was happy to have taken.  Embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andy said:

Got his agent to complain to a mates workplace for asking for a picture the other day, which he was happy to have taken.  Embarrassing 

Wouldn’t be surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't see how being captain allowed him to mistime that header against Hearts or miss the interception against Young Boys.

His general performances haven't been what they were last year so far and it is down to too many games in my opinion. He's played over 120 games in the last 2 1/2 years and has had no competition. Combine potentially to much football with nobody pushing him then we get what we have got so far.

Say there are no outgoings in January then my first signing would be a right back who can be trusted or with potential to takes Tav's place when he needs a rest and to push him when he isn't playing well.

LeeWallace5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I really don't see how being captain allowed him to mistime that header against Hearts or miss the interception against Young Boys.

His general performances haven't been what they were last year so far and it is down to too many games in my opinion. He's played over 120 games in the last 2 1/2 years and has had no competition. Combine potentially to much football with nobody pushing him then we get what we have got so far.

Say there are no outgoings in January then my first signing would be a right back who can be trusted or with potential to takes Tav's place when he needs a rest and to push him when he isn't playing well.

We have two other right backs at the club, if one of them cannot be trusted to play right back in games like home vs hamilton etc then why the fuck did we sign them and why the fuck are they still here

Pointless buying another right back when we have 3 already but gerrard wont drop his favourite

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Andy said:

Got his agent to complain to a mates workplace for asking for a picture the other day, which he was happy to have taken.  Embarrassing 

8530 posts, 67 likes.....

You've done well to keep under the radar mate, fair play.

HG5 and Malkytfp1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Tavernier has been receiving abuse on twitter from Rangers fans after Sunday. Who even fucking does that? Some need to get a grip and fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

All players suffer a dip in form from time to time. In the long run it's no big deal.

He may benefit from a break.

His dip in form has been long term, all the way back to July.

He needs dropped and told exactly for why.

HG5 and Moody Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/10/2019 at 16:31, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt you are right, but I don't care about other managers to be honest, all I care about is winning 55 and if Stevie fucks it up because he has favourites that play when they are in poor form and it stops us winning games then he is being rather stupid IMO.  

:tu::tu::tu:

One word ....... THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🇬🇧

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/10/2019 at 11:31, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt you are right, but I don't care about other managers to be honest, all I care about is winning 55 and if Stevie fucks it up because he has favourites that play when they are in poor form and it stops us winning games then he is being rather stupid IMO.  

Spot on mate. Tav we know hasn’t been good enough defensively in the past, but fucking hell it’s way worse now. Stevie needs to show a ruthless streak here. 

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...