Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, TMB said:

So we’re only counting assists that are “game changing” now?  Shall we do that for goals scored as well.  ‘Aye, Defoe’s scored 12 goals this season but how many were game changing’.  Utter pish :lol:

Some of you on here are so fickle is unreal.  Tavernier was openly referred to as the best full-back in the country on this very forum during the summer.  Now, he’s apparently shite.  If he sets up Morelos for a goal or two tonight he’ll be class again. 

Fine then, if his stats mean he's a great player then ojo is worth more than kent, seeing as stats are everything arent they 🙄

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Let's remove Alfredo's 4 goals against St Josephs as we were not struggling or behind. Or his two against Hibs as we were well up, take away his Aberdeen goal.

Some of the posts in here are utterly pathetic, some need to get a real grip.

Tav deserves criticism but the way people go out of their way to downgrade what he has brought to the team is just laughable. Then again I guess it's to be expected on here as Morelos has regularly been slated as well.

Nobody will downgrade his benefit to the team, but when people use last season to defend him (ironically something he can't do and has never been able to do) then it becomes tiresome, 

Morelos has on many occasions turned games in our favour, I'll ask again, aside from the corner away to killie, what else has tav brought to the team this season that warrants his consistantly getting away with selling the jerseys 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Almost back to his best tonight, an assist away from a Captains performance, brilliant 

I thought he was poor again by his standards. Definitely playing within himself. Some ball from that free kick in the second half though and overall he did his job well enough.

No apologies, but dug shite yet again (a bit harsh and OTT I know). Just no sense of urgency, positioning nor touch.and slow as a week in the jail. Just look at what was happening on the left by comparison!  He looks like a player turning up at the wrong games.

Whatever the fuck he's suffering from, it isn't for the short term.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Too often him and barisic were exposed when barker and Kent went off, centre mids out wide generally get caught drifting inside, the fullbacks need cover

Think Porto spread the ball quicker and better to their wide men than we did.

Both teams full backs were exposed.

Archived