Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No idea why anyone interacts with these tubes. 

I remember the days where we had RBs that scored, assisted, never conceded or made mistakes ever in any game they ever played. 

Aye right. 

Bring back Argyriou or we riot

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Blaming Tav for that Hibs goal 🤣🤣🤣

Aye its his fault a foul was not given on the edge of the Hibs box, even then we had SIX players against 3 Hibs players. Goldson playing the forward onside and Worrall ball watching.

IIRC Candeias tracked back in Tavernier’s position and was marking Kamberi but then as soon as he reached his own box he suddenly decided to stare at the ball and let Kamberi waltz away to header it in.

Blaming Tavernier for that is desperate stuff, if that’s the criteria for criticising players then Morelos should be blamed every time he loses the ball high up the pitch and the opposition go up the other end and score, total nonsense.

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

No idea why anyone interacts with these tubes. 

I remember the days where we had RBs that scored, assisted, never conceded or made mistakes ever in any game they ever played. 

Aye right. 

I remember the days we had FBs who were consistently good enough to go on and win things , something this squad dont look like doing anytime soon...........

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

IIRC Candeias tracked back in Tavernier’s position and was marking Kamberi but then as soon as he reached his own box he suddenly decided to stare at the ball and let Kamberi waltz away to header it in.

Blaming Tavernier for that is desperate stuff, if that’s the criteria for criticising players then Morelos should be blamed every time he loses the ball high up the pitch and the opposition go up the other end and score, total nonsense.

Keeps devil dugs though.

giphy.gif

Confidence seems to be his biggest problem at the moment. Hopefully a positive performance tomorrow will get him back on track because if we can get both fullbacks playing at top form we are going to be a real threat. 

I’m sick of having to say to people how much I fucking hate this guy week in week out after he continually fucks up. 

If it stays the same, looking either goals conceded or decisive missed penalties, how many points has he and will he continue to lose us this season? 

I know it’s all ifs buts and maybes but the sooner we play it safe and give penalties to someone else and drop him to give him the kick up the arse he needs the better. 

The argument of ‘look at how many goals he scores’ is thankfully now fading so we can see, penalties aside, just what he bring to the team. Shite at crossing 8/10 games and cannot defend to save himself. 

Give me Polster any day 🇺🇸  

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s needing to learn the man management part of his career choice and learn it quickly. 

Hes not helping Tav and he’s handicapping the team. 

I think this is overlooked. 

Tav needs help right now. Gerrards approach so far is to stick with him and show faith and belief in him. It’s not working. Guys confidence is shot. Gerrard needs to try something else 

Archived