Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

35 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Exactly and theres no chance we are ever getting to see anyone play there. How the fuck he was allowed to take another penalty after the way hes been playing i will never know........

The fan club are terrified that Polster is better and not that it would be.

We'd witness the biggest meltdown in here if it came to pass. Maybe even a vigil.

Gerrard has serious misplaced faith in him and we simply can't go on winnng by the skin of our teeth as sooner than later it will again cost us.

The scum will be very aware of his form and exploit him to fuck come December, but that don't matter to the fan club.

It needs to fucking end.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Funny old game EJ , I took zero pleasure from that today , Thursday I thought we were superb and deserved to win........

True and that's why I was gutted 

Sassaa cmon man .We should know it's all about winning these types of games .It wasn't pretty but I'm hell ofba pleased we won that today 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

The fan club are terrified that Poster is better and not that it would be.

We'd witness the biggest meltdown in here if it came to pass. Maybe even a vigil.

Gerrard has serious misplaced faith in him and we simply can't go on winnng by the skin of our teeth as sooner than later it will again cost us.

The scum will be very aware of his form and exploit him to fuck come December, but that don't matter to the fan club.

It needs to fucking end.

We will never know BA , the guy is never going to get the chance. And you are spot on , they papish bastards will be all over him ..........

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It needs to fucking end.

Cmon be fair the day 

Tav was decent .Missed penalty aside 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I absolutely agree.  We desperately lack a creative central midfielder.  This needs to be addressed in January.  We need a proper number 10 to support the striker and bang in some goals for us.

I’m talking about someone like Christie or Turnbull.  We lack this type of player.

Why would we? Thought Tav was our most creative player? Surely we wouldn't bypass him?

:mutley:

17 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

The over reliance on Tavernier as an attacking outlet is an indictment on the lack of creativity elsewhere on the park.

I’d love a right back who was solid and flew into bone crunching challenges winning the baw aw the time, but the fact of the matter is we need Tavernier and his attacking prowess.

Until we deal with the 500 pound elephant in the room in the regard we still don’t have a number ten, that reliance will continue.

This all day. Gerrard is clearly modelling how we play on Liverpool and they play with three pretty conservative midfielders most weeks and rely on TAA and Robertson for creativity. That works well for them and is made easier because they have three of the best forwards in the world as their front three. We don’t have that luxury and that means he Gerrard needs to be a bit more adaptable tactically and there’s been loads of games where the full backs are struggling to get into it and we could have done with a number ten to try and get the creative from somewhere else.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Football is a funny old game 

I was gutted on Thursday where most people were ecstatic 

Today I'm ecstatic and it seems many bears feel like I did Thursday 

To be honest .I thought we played really well in many parts of the game 

The pleasing thing for me .We win a game coming from behind .Massive 

Our problem is unrealistic expectations because folk over simplify things with the logic that because we've drew with Porto we should be hammering the likes of Motherwell by 4/5 goals and then they get the hump when it doesn't happen.

I'd happily take a scrappy 2-1 win every week until the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Funny how all those telling us that Tav should be dropped for Polster or Flanagan are the same ones that were telling us that Barisic wasn’t as good as Halliday and can’t cut Scottish football...

At the time Haliday was a far better player than Barasic and every cunt on here knew it , so it was a valid argument. Andy also had one bad game and has never been seen since and probably wont be again.

Tavernier has been fuckin brutal for weeks and still walks straight into the team no matter how bad he is. Polster might end up being shite too but for fuck sake give the boy a try out. Everybody else in the squad gets dropped if they have a bad game never mind 6-7 games.......

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It needs to fucking end.

“The fan club” :britney:

And you wonder why no cunt takes anything you say seriously...

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It needs to fucking end.

your posts are full of a weird willingness to be proved correct with us getting pumped, Tav fucking up, Gerrard getting stuff wrong

yet we’re sitting on the same points as the scum and progressed 100% from last season 

it needs to fucking end 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Why would we? Thought Tav was our most creative player? Surely we wouldn't bypass him?

:mutley:

Tavernier is our most creative player.  He had 20+ assists last season (14 in the league).  He already has 8 this season (4 in the league).  

Still, we lack a goal scoring central attacking midfielder.  It was the same issue we had this time last season.  We were desperate for the return of Arfield towards December because we had no creativity from the centre whatsoever.  Aribo and Arfield just aren’t doing it right now and we need someone in who can.

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Funny how all those telling us that Tav should be dropped for Polster or Flanagan are the same ones that were telling us that Barisic wasn’t as good as Halliday and can’t cut Scottish football...

I must be the exception then because I think Tav should be dropped and at one point I was very much in the minority on this forum when I was saying Barisic is a player.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

“The fan club” :britney:

And you wonder why no cunt takes anything you say seriously...

Mate the cunts lived in every country in the world, was originally from NI but then changed his mind to being from here, he's been a church minister, a CEO, had bodyguards, and fuck knows what else.

He's an idiot 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon be fair the day 

Tav was decent .Missed penalty aside 

Can't agree mate. That penalty was indicative of his shit play and attitude for the last four months.

He is now the bomb scare category. Between him and Arfield, any other player would be dropped. He has done nothing to show that he should be an exception. 

To take this title, we need all players firing on all cylinders every game. Anything less, we again hand that title to the scum and there will be no stopping them for ten.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Tavernier is our most creative player.  He had 20+ assists last season (14 in the league).  He already had 8 this season (4 in the league).  

Still, we lack a goal scoring central attacking midfielder.  It was the same issue this time last season.  We were desperate for the return of Arfield towards December because we had no creativity from the centre whatsoever.  Aribo and Arfield just aren’t doing it right now and we need someone in who can.

As you know all his stats , can we have his stats on how many times he fails to get past a man , fails to get a decent cross in and loses possession ?

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Can't agree mate. That penalty was indicative of his shit play and attitude for the last four months.

He is now the bomb scare category. Between him and Arfield, any other player would be dropped. He has done nothing to show that he should be an exception. 

To take this title, we need all players firing on all cylinders every game. Anything less, we again hand that title to the scum and there will be no stopping them for ten.

That's impossible ffs.

Archived