Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another game another fucking Tav post. The guy wasn't bad at all today. I agree he should ve off penalties, but dont forget it was him bursting his arse to get into the box that won the penalty and if were being picky then the winner came from his corner. The 'tan fan club' patter smells like catholic.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Can't agree mate. That penalty was indicative of his shit play and attitude for the last four months.

He is now the bomb scare category. Between him and Arfield, any other player would be dropped. He has done nothing to show that he should be an exception. 

To take this title, we need all players firing on all cylinders every game. Anything less, we again hand that title to the scum and there will be no stopping them for ten.

Do explain about his attitude?

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Another game another fucking Tav post. The guy wasn't bad at all today. I agree he should ve off penalties, but dont forget it was him bursting his arse to get into the box that won the penalty and if were being picky then the winner came from his corner. The 'tav fan club' patter smells like catholic.

Some of the patter on both sides has been reeking. If you defend him you're a Tav Lover and if you criticise him you're a Tav Hater. Then there's the fan club and Tavlette patter on top of that.

Minging.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I must be the exception then because I think Tav should be dropped and at one point I was very much in the minority on this forum when I was saying Barisic is a player.

It's just opinions .We all see it different 

Today it's just churlish to say Tav never had a good game .And I slag him off plenty 

Guy misses a penalty and showed for us all day long even after this setback 

I may change me tune next week but he never hid like Aribo at times 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

As you know all his stats , can we have his stats on how many times he fails to get past a man , fails to get a decent cross in and loses possession ?

You’re making a claim so you provide the data to support it.  

I remember a detailed stat sheet being released at the end of last season that clearly showed Tavernier was the best full-back in the league.  His stats were very impressive offensively and defensively.  His form has no doubt taken a dip this season but he’s still the best option we have at RB by some distance.  

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Today it's just churlish to say Tav never had a good game .And I slag him off plenty 

He may not hide but his pass completion is horrendous.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Can't agree mate. That penalty was indicative of his shit play and attitude for the last four months.

He is now the bomb scare category. Between him and Arfield, any other player would be dropped. He has done nothing to show that he should be an exception. 

To take this title, we need all players firing on all cylinders every game. Anything less, we again hand that title to the scum and there will be no stopping them for ten.

He smacked the post mate .Even Messi misses pens 

Honestly bud .You know we agree on many things but can you say he didn't play well today ? I'm not trying to be clever here 

Just being honest .I was happy with his desire today 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate the cunts lived in every country in the world, was originally from NI but then changed his mind to being from here, he's been a church minister, a CEO, had bodyguards, and fuck knows what else.

He's an idiot 

Hes a bull shitting wank tbh ,biggest riddy on here 

Tav is going through a bad spell and I do think he needs dropped/“rested” and Ross County could be the perfect game for that, but he stood tall in that 2nd half and never hid. Kept demanding the ball. Kept motoring forward. Kept putting crosses in, taking set pieces and tbh that’s what I want from my captain when the going gets tough. 

I have no doubt he will find his form again, but on Wednesday night I’d seriously be considering Polster or Flanagan. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I remember a detailed stat sheet being released at the end of last season that clearly showed Tavernier was the best full-back in the league.  His stats were very impressive offensively and defensively.  His form has no doubt taken a dip this season but he’s still the best option we have at RB by some distance.  

Whos making any claim ? The guy consistently does all of the above in my post as well as passing to the opposition regularly and you know it........

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Personally I think he's been terrible recently and probably does deserve to be dropped but this thread has been bumped today mainly because he's missed a penalty which even the best players on the planet can do. Pretty harsh.

Maybe it wasn't his best game for us but the penalty he missed was also won by him in the first place plus the fact he set up our winning goal. 2 key facts that seem to being deliberately left out by folk on here who just seem desperate to put the boot into him.

We could argue that he probably shouldn't have taken the penalty in the first place but it took balls to step up and hit it when he's clearly low on confidence just now, even if it did backfire.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The fan club are terrified that Polster is better and not that it would be.

We'd witness the biggest meltdown in here if it came to pass. Maybe even a vigil.

Gerrard has serious misplaced faith in him and we simply can't go on winnng by the skin of our teeth as sooner than later it will again cost us.

The scum will be very aware of his form and exploit him to fuck come December, but that don't matter to the fan club.

It needs to fucking end.

Is there any part of this forum where you don't slever absolute shite?

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Data means fuck all to me and most others , we use our eyes and form an opinion.

You on the other hand like to fire all kinds of positive pointless stats that mean fuck all . 

The guy has been fuckin brutal all year , all I am saying is why not try Polster out ? Why the fuck was the guy bought if hes never going to play ?

Everybody in this team will be bumped on a bad game apart from him and Goldson and its a major flaw with Gerrard........

51 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Jim beam is the worst,always posts negative shite against players and Rangers 

Only when its deserved, and with tav it has been deserved given his form

Incase you havent noticed we were top of the league 8 days ago by 2 points, were now 3 goals behind the tarriers and played shite twice, 

The team rightly got praise on thursday night for being fantastic, and they were, but i will not downplay shite performances by either players or the team based on previous results, 

Tav gets away with a lot more due to his past stats, they stats mean fuck all now, this season he's been awful, 

14 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Is there any part of this forum where you don't slever absolute shite?

He's right, all other players bar morelos have been dropped for poor form or worse, for fuck all by gerrard, tav is having a mare of a season to the point where we are relieved when a game finishes and he doesn't cost us a goal

Today we needed to win by a decent amount to keep up the gd chase, and once again tav makes a mistake that could have been so costly

He took a good set piece, well done to him, what about the countless other shite ones that we might have done better with had someone else tried

How big does he have to cost us before we decided time for a change

Archived