Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't get it mate. 

Like hand on heart as soon as they cunts scored that winner my heart sank to the fucking floor, but even worse was the fact that I knew I was going to come on here and read all sorts slaughtering a guy who's made a mistake in a game. 

There's cunts active on this forum who revel in misery, the group is wide open after tonight, yes, we should top but we aren't. Big fucking deal. 

It's the same posters saying the same shit tbh.

I honestly think they prefer it when we lose, because you never see them post anything positive when we win.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

No idea.

Just back in the hotel from the game and I’m fucking fuming. I’m just sick of the mistakes and the non substitutions. They were there for the taking and we have beat ourselves.

I’ll probably end up beating myself later on tonight but that’s irrelevant tbh.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't get it mate. 

Like hand on heart as soon as they cunts scored that winner my heart sank to the fucking floor, but even worse was the fact that I knew I was going to come on here and read all sorts slaughtering a guy who's made a mistake in a game. 

There's cunts active on this forum who revel in misery, the group is wide open after tonight, yes, we should top but we aren't. Big fucking deal. 

I think most of the realistic fans would have probably expected us to still be sitting on 3 points after tonight's game anyway but losing in that manner isn't acceptable. He deserves every bit of criticism he's getting tonight IMO because we all know if it was Barisic or Helander to blame for it there would be about 4 or 5 threads wanting them sold.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

He’s made more than one mistake and cost us three points in the game tonight,he has been poor for a long while and needs to either up his game markedly or get dropped.It maybe no big fucking deal too you but it’s a big deal for most of us.

Stats though, think of his stats!!! 

Just now, Rusty117 said:

Does shit like that way too often. Thinks he's better than he is. Sure he puts in a good ball now and then but i want my RB being able to defend. Tav cant. Id be looking to get someone else in. He will cost us again.

Not picking on your post specifically but the myth that he can’t defend is not true. He has turned in some great defensive performances. 

he can also occasionally conjure up a world class cross, as can Barisic. But we don’t make Barisic captain and we shouldn’t have Tav as Captain. 

I still believe he can be an important player for us and he can contribute a lot going forward but he needs to be relieved of the Captaincy. 

Tav is great against teams in Scotland that’ll play with 10 behind the ball, gives us an extra attacking option, these bigger games he’s a liability. Gerrard needs to man manage him better, play him when it suits his game but when not we need a better option. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cunts want Hutton back :lol:

People want a captain binned out the club for a poor display in Europe as if it's the first time it's ever happened, ever. 

No one is wanting the captain binned for this one off occasion. He has done this often.

He has been a shadow of the player he was last season and even last season he was prone to being caught up the park too often, out of position and beaten down his side. 

I personally don’t believe he should be hounded out the club. But he shouldn’t be captain 

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Some people are blinded by the stats it seems.

Apparently so. I just don’t get it with the guy. How anybody can watch him for the last 4 years and think he’s good enough. Should’ve been punted with Windass and co. 

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I think most of the realistic fans would have probably expected us to still be sitting on 3 points after tonight's game anyway but losing in that manner isn't acceptable. He deserves every bit of criticism he's getting tonight IMO because we all know if it was Barisic or Helander to blame for it they're would be about 4 or 5 threads wanting them sold.

I agree, he does deserve criticism.

But coming on to a Rangers forum and reading clowns saying they "can't stand" the Rangers captain or calling him a "fucking useless prick" or "useless fucking wank" is out of order.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I think most of the realistic fans would have probably expected us to still be sitting on 3 points after tonight's game anyway but losing in that manner isn't acceptable. He deserves every bit of criticism he's getting tonight IMO because we all know if it was Barisic or Helander to blame for it there would be about 4 or 5 threads wanting them sold.

We played Feyenoord off the park for the majority of the game at Ibrox, they've just beat Porto 2-0.

That's European football comrade. 

You don't take your chances you'll be punished, you fanny about at the back you'll be punished. 

The way people are going on tonight it's as if this is their first European campaign watching Rangers, more often than not there's more lows than there is highs but for fuck sake you'd think we'd been battered by 4 or 5 the way cunts are going on. 

Am away to bed this place this is a fucking brass neck after a dodgy result. 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I agree, he does deserve criticism.

But coming on to a Rangers forum and reading clowns saying they "can't stand" the Rangers captain or calling him a "fucking useless prick" or "useless fucking wank" is out of order.

Not the first player that's had those sort if things said about them on here and I doubt he'll be the last. People say things when they're frustrated.

Squad player - should not be captain and of course more than capable to play the way he does against the lower SPL teams. Will always be found out playing like that against teams with a bit of a quality going forward.  Not kneejerk as I’ve said this many times. Still, the group is wide open - home games key. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Apparently so. I just don’t get it with the guy. How anybody can watch him for the last 4 years and think he’s good enough. Should’ve been punted with Windass and co. 

Been banging on the same I just don’t rate him,going forward and putting a decent cross in he wasn’t bad at it but as a defender he is woeful and will cost us many more points to come.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not the first player that's had those sort if things said about them on here and I doubt he'll be the last. People say things when they're frustrated.

They get said about him on here whether we win lose or draw. 

Archived