Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Shower a clueless cunts in here :lol:

Cunts absolutely choking to slaughter him any time a mistake occurs. Don’t ever see the same fanfare when he whips in balls that win games, or beats 3 or 4 men like he did at Killie to give us the impetus to get the winner.

He had a shocker tonight, but if these types of threads were mirrored when he was MotM, I’d take them more serious.

There is an air of I'm scunnered he's proved me wrong about the Tav bashing threads tbh.

As you say if his good performance merited as much attention I'd probably take threads like this more seriously.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always the same pish across this forum and social media when it comes to certain players we have, cunts have been gunning for Tav since day fucking one never acknowledging how good he’s become especially the past year. 

Helander the exact same, Barisic the exact same, two best players we had tonight not a word about them so because Tav slips he gets absolutely hounded for it. 

Slips happen, he cost us 1 point. Compare that to the amount he’s won us... 

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Shower a clueless cunts in here :lol:

Cunts absolutely choking to slaughter him any time a mistake occurs. Don’t ever see the same fanfare when he whips in balls that win games, or beats 3 or 4 men like he did at Killie to give us the impetus to get the winner.

He had a shocker tonight, but if these types of threads were mirrored when he was MotM, I’d take them more serious.

What was the last man of the match performance he put in? 

45 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't get it mate. 

Like hand on heart as soon as they cunts scored that winner my heart sank to the fucking floor, but even worse was the fact that I knew I was going to come on here and read all sorts slaughtering a guy who's made a mistake in a game. 

There's cunts active on this forum who revel in misery, the group is wide open after tonight, yes, we should top but we aren't. Big fucking deal. 

Thank fuck for this post.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't see it happening but let's say he was stripped of the captaincy...... How would the players and as a team in general react to that? Would it make Tavernier a better player?

Gerrard needs to be strong and make big time decisions.

He's been shite for months. He knows it and every cunt sees it, bar Gerrard and his blnd spot for him. 

Dropping him won't make him a better player, but he is costing us. He's on the way down, not up.

They'd react with, thank fuck!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

He's been shite for months. He knows it and every cunt sees it, bar Gerrard and his blnd spot for him. 

Dropping him won't make him a better player, but he is costing us. He's on the way down, not up.

“He’s been shite for months” in what aspects has he been shite bar a slip and a missed pen in a game we won? 

35 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Not picking on your post specifically but the myth that he can’t defend is not true. He has turned in some great defensive performances. 

he can also occasionally conjure up a world class cross, as can Barisic. But we don’t make Barisic captain and we shouldn’t have Tav as Captain. 

I still believe he can be an important player for us and he can contribute a lot going forward but he needs to be relieved of the Captaincy. 

Its not a myth..he is a poor defender. Even at the weekend he almost fucked up vs the sheep. 2 up just before half time..a hopeless punt from them up the park. Tav with loads of space and time tries to take a ball which has just re-entered orbit down on his thigh..his thigh!!! Ball bounces 10 yards away to an aberbeen player who thankfully was pish. Does that vs that mob and were losing a goal. 

Their is a reason that nobody came looking for him in the summer depsite his best season...they know he cant defend.

Just now, Rusty117 said:

Its not a myth..he is a poor defender. Even at the weekend he almost fucked up vs the sheep. 2 up just before half time..a hopeless punt from them up the park. Tav with loads of space and time tries to take a ball which has just re-entered orbit down on his thigh..his thigh!!! Ball bounces 10 yards away to an aberbeen player who thankfully was pish. Does that vs that mob and were losing a goal. 

Their is a reason that nobody came looking for him in the summer depsite his best season...they know he cant defend.

Aye nae bother ya fucking mongo 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Then these are the decision Gerrard gets paid handsomely to make. Time for Polster or Flanagan to step to the plate. I can guarantee you Flanno puts the first one out for a shy. Safety first!

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Over the top?

supposed to be the captain and makes 2 schoolboy errors and cost us the game 

not a chance over the top ffs 

Everybody makes mistakes , sure it cost us tonight , but the criticism is way over the top.

1 minute ago, Rusty117 said:

Apart from cellic in March name me one game where his defensive error has cost us in a game? Not fucking once. This absolute pish that he can’t defend is boring and tiresome and a product of our fans believing the absolute nonsense the media spout

10 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Over the top?

supposed to be the captain and makes 2 schoolboy errors and cost us the game 

not a chance over the top ffs 

Aye because Captain don't make mistake. Never seen Gough or Barry make a mistake ever. That was the thing that set them apart, the 10/10 flawless performances week in and week out, midweek as well.

Must have been a different Richard Gough I watched in the 90's getting horsed by unknown strikers in CL qualifiers and group matches.

Archived