Sign in to follow this  
WeeJacksonRFC

Now that was embarrassing

It was naive rather than embarrassing. Ojo looked nervous and his lack of experience showed. Tav made 2 stupid mistakes and we failed to control the ball in midfield. It was very close and these are fine margins. All 4 teams lost away. It's even.

TopCat and whatnobeer like this

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Nothing worse than RM when we lose. Blaming Goldson tonight is pathetic. Same wee girls with an axe to grind.

Not blaming him for tonight lmao was just residual from other games !! im just being a moaning cunt !! 

20 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

As usual, he shits the bed every header and his distribution is awful.

Not so much what he done tonight but he is the 3rd best CB at the club and is treated like number 1.

Well said ! 

The manager has to shoulder some of the blame for me, they started punting high balls with 15 to go, he could have put katic on and seen the game out and getting ojo off to fk in the process, our game management leaves a lot to de desired at times, he can't be blamed for tav though, just amateur defending at both goals. 

HG5, kelvd1873 and Wee Bud like this

3 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Stewart for Jack was a bad sub

I agree with that.  I wouldn't be surprised also if Arfield is out with a forearm injury. He looked to be playing in pain. King for Jack all day long.

barrymorrison1 likes this

Embarassing? Nah. Frustrating? Yes. We were a minute away from probably accepting that we did more than enough to get a draw out of the game and the Tav criticism would still have been fair as be cost us the goal. Im annoyed, especially at Tav but im not gonna go overboard like a lot of people currently are.

34 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I think Gerrard really needs to have a word with these players ! love Tav I support Goldson (They have to know that they are not untouchable) only two who can start 100% regardless of performances and lets be honest time he grew a pair benched them both and OJO and shake this squad up. That was  flat boring and loosing it at the end was unacceptable. I love Rangers but for the last 8 years they seem to fuck them selves over with these half ass displays.!! 

I think your a bit emotional at the moment 

no mind the petrofuck it’s name  cup final v raith?

time for perspective I think, 

Disappointing  night, yes,  but calm down ffs.